Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Looking for Nick Senzel, Tyler Chatwood and Yu Darvish

    Looking for anything of Senzel and the follwing of Chatwood and Darvish ....

    2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP188B Tyler Chatwood AU

    2012 Topps Update Black #US168 Yu Darvish
    2012 Topps Update Target Red Border #US168 Yu Darvish

    and possibly any other colored Darvish from 2012 Update.

    If you have anything just lmk and lmk who/what you are looking for in return. Have a little bit of all sports and possibly paypal for the right price. Thanks!!
    Last edited by Lefty; 02-15-2018 at 04:49 PM.
    COLLECTING
    Baseball: Johnny Bench - Reds
    Football: Marcus Mariota - Peyon Manning
    Hockey: Shea Weber - Pekka Rinne
    Nascar - Ricky Rudd

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    I happen to have the 2012 Topps US168 rookie if you're interested.
    Collecting Topps Brewers, and PCs of Lucroy, Molitor, Yount, and Griffey Jr

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Looking for anything of Senzel and the follwing of Chatwood and Darvish ....

    2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP188B Tyler Chatwood AU

    2012 Topps Update Black #US168 Yu Darvish
    2012 Topps Update Target Red Border #US168 Yu Darvish

    and possibly any other Darvish from 2012 Update.

    If you have anything just lmk and lmk who/what you are looking for in return. Have a little bit of all sports and possibly paypal for the right price. Thanks!!
    Have a senzel bowmans best atomic auro out of 25! Any intrest

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Sports Card Forum mobile app

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Gollnick View Post
    I happen to have the 2012 Topps US168 rookie if you're interested.
    Appreciate the post but I think I'm good on those. My mistake on original post. I updated it now.
    COLLECTING
    Baseball: Johnny Bench - Reds
    Football: Marcus Mariota - Peyon Manning
    Hockey: Shea Weber - Pekka Rinne
    Nascar - Ricky Rudd

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Waves311 View Post
    Have a senzel bowmans best atomic auro out of 25! Any intrest

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    What are you looking for?
    COLLECTING
    Baseball: Johnny Bench - Reds
    Football: Marcus Mariota - Peyon Manning
    Hockey: Shea Weber - Pekka Rinne
    Nascar - Ricky Rudd

  7. #6

  8. #7

  9. #8

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Waves311 View Post
    Sorry weong pist 200$ for senzel

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Thanks but going to pass...
    COLLECTING
    Baseball: Johnny Bench - Reds
    Football: Marcus Mariota - Peyon Manning
    Hockey: Shea Weber - Pekka Rinne
    Nascar - Ricky Rudd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on