Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2016/17 Topps UEFA Champions League Showcase set question

Hello. I have a question about some soccer cards that I haven't been able to find any info about on Beckett's website or by emailing customer support on the manufacture's website. They are the 2016/17 Topps UEFA Champions League Showcase cards. I noticed something odd about a particular section of the set that I have so far. I don't know maybe I'm being picky, but I found it interesting and Topps is like avoiding my question. What I found interesting was only the Barcelona team cards I have in the set have no Topps logo in the corner of the card like the rest of my set does. Literally every other card has it. I mention a serial numbered card I have(pictured) to Topps, and they tried telling me that's why there's no logo. Totally ignoring the fact that I mentioned it's not just that card, and other serial numbered cards I have do have a logo. I pictured other cards in the set to show all of this. If someone knows a little something about these cards, I'd surely appreciate some advice. Because I also don't know how much they're worth, particularly my serial numbered cards, because Beckett has next to no info on them. I've been googling them to see what others sell them for in order to get price ideas. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to chatting more on here. I'm just getting back into trading cards of different kinds within the last couple months.

*****Update: I guess it's just something Topps did for some reason, as my Juventus player cards are also missing the logo. Still weird, though. Makes me wonder why....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Seaerm4270; 02-24-2018 at 02:52 PM.