Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2017-18 leaf ultimate hockey checklist has its sights on the high-end

As for hobby box, they come with three cards, all of which have signatures, memorabilia or a combination of the two.

AUTOGRAPHS
    Kicking off the autographs are Ultimate Signatures, which have anywhere from one to eight players. Combinations feature a mix of teammates, rivals from a specific era and more. Gordie Howe, Tony Esposito, Jean Beliveau, Bobby Hull and Vladislav Tretiak are among the signatures available on these.

Among the autographed memorabilia cards are Ultimate Signature Relics. These have four swatches on them with a checklist that includes Mike Bossy and Manon Rheaume. There’s also Ultimate Auto Memorabilia, which include a jumbo swatch and signature from the likes of Howe and Mario Lemieux.

Leaf exclusives Nico Hischier and Nolan Patrick take a starring role in Ultimate Rookie Signature Patch. These come with jumbo patch pieces. Both players, the top two picks in the 2017 NHL Draft, appear on the dual-autograph Ultimate Rookie Card.
    https://www.beckett.com/news/2017-18...ltimate-hockey

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Busting a case tomorrow! Should be fun!
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The checklist looks strong, and the preview pics they've had out on twitter show there is some great looking stuff in this product. Not sure how many cards I'll be chasing for my own collection, but definitely going to have an eye on a couple for myself (if/when they show up)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Busting a case tomorrow! Should be fun!

Let us know how you do. What did u pay for case?

The checklist looks strong, and the preview pics they've had out on twitter show there is some great looking stuff in this product. Not sure how many cards I'll be chasing for my own collection, but definitely going to have an eye on a couple for myself (if/when they show up)

You will be chasing some for sure.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Let us know how you do. What did u pay for case?

You will be chasing some for sure.

Don

My break was posted on here yesterday, nice result! Paid 2100$ canadian.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My break was posted on here yesterday, nice result! Paid 2100$ canadian.

That is a decent price. A lot of nice cards thru out the case. Congrats!

Don

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I really like the looks of the cards from this product. Some real stunners just waiting to be pulled, that's for sure!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content