Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Oh man, the some of the employees at the New York City locations I've been to can be both power-tripping AND slow. And with an attitude, too!

Lol! I kinda regretted writing that. I would probably be cranky and power-tripping too if I had to work in that environment every single day. The lines are long, everyone has something better to do, and attitude is being thrown around left and right. Tough job for sure, and it's obvious the employees get jaded over time. I'd imagine the rural offices are much better.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See https://www.ebay.com/usr/nine_pockets's Items on eBay Instagram:

Lol! I kinda regretted writing that. I would probably be cranky and power-tripping too if I had to work in that environment every single day. The lines are long, everyone has something better to do, and attitude is being thrown around left and right. Tough job for sure, and it's obvious the employees get jaded over time. I'd imagine the rural offices are much better.

Yeah, definitely have to give credit where credit is due. Customer service jobs of any kind can be tough, not to mention one where people are hurling packages at you all day and asking for help filling out the same forms over and over again.
    My trading card blog: Hidden Content

My merch store: Hidden Content

My custom card store on eBay: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to see this....I have been taking them to the post office.....I'm assuming that this method does not require a signature and therefore does not need to be handed to a postal employee.

I know that I create loads of PWEs to avoid the $9.50 fee and drop them in the mail and NEVER get one sent back...some of these have up to 18 cards in them.

I get turned away at the post office trying to do this, but I will be trying this and dropping it off in my lucky mailbox for sure!
    Last edited by gfel2795; 02-16-2018 at 07:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Glad to see this....I have been taking them to the post office.....I'm assuming that this method does not require a signature and therefore does not need to be handed to a postal employee.

I know that I create loads of PWEs to avoid the $9.50 fee and drop them in the mail and NEVER get one sent back...some of these have up to 18 cards in them.

I get turned away at the post office trying to do this, but I will be trying this and dropping it off in my lucky mailbox for sure!

Awesome! Definitely PM me if you hit any snags, I think this will really eliminate some headaches for you.
    The customs info you entered is printed right on the shipping label, so you sign and date the dotted line on the shipping label. Does not need to be directly handed to an employee, just dropped in your mailbox. If you have a good carrier they will scan it when they take it out of the mailbox and the tracking info will go live.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trying my first one tonight, really excited....rather than sending two PWEs....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Boston Bruins New England Patriots
    See wptmass's Items on eBay

i just tried it and the post office wants $10

SCF Rewards
    Country

i just tried it and the post office wants $10

Gotta do it from a home printer and drop in a mailbox...post office is no-go.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Boston Bruins New England Patriots
    See wptmass's Items on eBay

EBAY wont let me click on anything cheaper than international envelope ...what do you do? go through stamps.com?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

EBAY wont let me click on anything cheaper than international envelope ...what do you do? go through stamps.com?

You have to go directly to paypal. Go to the payment and it should say print label. For transactions where you don't receive a payment on paypal go to paypal.com/shiplabel/create/

So if you make a trade on here with a Canadian member you go to that website and create your own label.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Use the directions in post #9 of this thread: https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...1#post14573877

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast