Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Name your main collection

I build sets , autographs , mat , and relics

Sent from my SM-N920V using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I collect divas

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

have

kevin owens wwe topps tnf 2017 blue parallel sp autograph card

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (257)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Carolina Panthers Carolina Hurricanes
    See kansas_city_royals_2011's Items on eBay

I want anything and everything I don't already have of Zack Ryder. Also, want anything under his old ring-name of Brett Major or with him and Mojo Rawley together in the Hype Bros.

Definitely keep me in mind if you have printing plates or serial numbered stuff.

I have lots of baseball cards for trade, but am okay with buying, too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Since this past Christmas, I have been building the 2016 Leaf Signature Series Wrestling set. I know this set caused mixed emotions among wrestling collectors. Some like it, while others hate it. If you go by the checklist, there are well over 1000 cards in the set (if you try to get at least 1 of everything). So this isn't something that I'll ever be able to complete. But it will be fun building this over the years.

I do collect other autographed wrestling cards and I usually get around 10 or 12 in each month signed via ttms.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (411)
    Country
    See TKCards's Items on eBay

I open a lot of WWE products and am mainly a set collector. I will put together the base set, along with a bronze parallel set and also all the inserts for each product. The only one I don't do a bronze set for is Undisputed because it's too expensive to put a parallel set together.

SCF Rewards
    Country

HI rockstar54,

I have a bunch of 2017 Topps diva cards to trade. They are divas from the past & present. Thanks!