Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who do you collect? I probably have some!

Hello,

I have started to organize my years and years of randomly opened packs of cards by player and am interested in trading/selling the ones that my son and I aren't big collectors of. I have thousands of cards in great condition. Everything from autos, jersey, relics, short prints, rookies, base and more. It's mostly organized by player now but also have a lot of the commons organized by brand.

I have too many to list so my goal here is to find out what people are interested in and I can share what I have. These come from all types of packs and were opened during a card shop event that I got to 6-10 times a year.

If you have a certain player, style of card, team, year/brand, or whatever, please let me know and respond with info.

Thank you!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Always looking for Nolan Ryan. LMK if you have any. Thanks Chris
    Always looking for serial numbered Nolan Ryan cards. Also looking for 05 leaf sportscasters, 05 playoff biography, 05 zenith epix, and 04 leaf exhibits Nolan Ryan's. Now looking for Tiffany, opc and colored parallels

Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, Jeff Bagwell, or Matt Holliday
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, and Jeff Bagwell.
    Hidden Content - My collection website with galleries, need lists, and trade lists.
    Needs List:
    Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

David Ortiz (anything I don't have) and other Red Sox gu & auto.
    MY BUCKET: Hidden Content
    I collect David Ortiz, Roberto Clemente, Mickey Mantle
    Red Sox Team Cards, Red Sox Autos, Red Sox GU, Red Sox Patches
    2009 Topps Commemorative Patch

I would be interested in buying Gypsy Queen and Allen and I Ginter rookie cards from 2013-2017
    All rc's have interest

Mariners?
    Hidden Content
    SCF Supercollector - Seattle Mariners (5-29-2017)

HOF on card autos...and 2013 topps silk choate, ellsbury, grimmes

john
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Be interested in any auto's or low serialed # cards of Chris Bostick or Erik Johnson (Whitesox/Padres)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast