Throwback Tigers: The storied life of Ron LeFlore

In this weekly feature we take a look at moments from Tigers history, and remember the people who helped shape it.

During a 2014 Tigers/Dodgers game, listeners indulging in the Dodgerís broadcast feed might have found themselves stunned, bemused, and fascinated by a revelation Vin Scully made regarding then-Tigers outfielder Torii Hunter. Hunterís father, it seemed, had been a drug addict during Toriiís youth, and there was a particularly memorable incident in which young Torii borrowed his fatherís jacket to go to school, only to have a crack pipe fall out in the classroom.
    https://www.blessyouboys.com/2018/2/...ormer-all-star
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Very good read
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Quote Originally Posted by camsue View Post
    Very good read
    It is just sad to see that he coukdn’t stay out trouble for his whole career. Defibtfky, a story which you could tell others no matter how bad things get they can change.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

I've heard the story of how he got to the Tigers before, but never knew he had a leg amputated.