Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Update - February 17, 2018

Members -

This is going to be a longer than normal update. I want to give you some insight on what is happening behind the scenes.

Nationals in Cleveland
    @doniceage and I have been working with the Nationals team to reserve space in Cleveland for the Nationals. We have sent in the contract and just awaiting final confirmation. I am hoping for this by Tuesday. SCF will be setting up at Nationals to promote the tools we have, I will be working on videos for the TTM and Inventory Manager programs to play on a loop. @packrip.com is also planning to setup with SCF in Cleveland.

Don and I will be providing information shortly about anyone that is interested in space to sell items in Cleveland. Once we know the amount of space that we have, Don will be making an announcement about this.

I am also planning on Friday night to go to Indians/Angels and will be checking on group rates. Please watch for this information.

Profile Fields
    If you have not noticed of the last few weeks, I have been re-working the way some of the user profile fields display on the user post information (see the left side of this post). The social networking icons have moved to the bottom of the user information as the way it was set initially was not as flexible as it is not (plus it took extra resources to run). I have also added a field for members that have been in the United States Military (no Coast Guard yet). I do plan on adding Canadian Military to this as well in the near future, need to find images and also learn about the Canadian branches (yes, I live 5 minutes from the border and i'm not sure on all the branches - sorry).

However, earlier today, I did add the ability to link a personal paypal.me link (and the ability to show if your account is Verified). I am hopefully that we can use this for other parts of SCF in the future, but for the time being, if you choose to link/display your paypal.me link on SCF - it would make it easier for people to pay for items in your sale threads.

Note - All of these fields are optional!

eBay Top 25 Watched Item Pages
    Over the last couple months, I have been playing with eBay's API's and php a bit more in order to try to build a Top Watched pages. I got them to the point this morning where I am comfortable with a first pass. I will not link this to the sidebar at the moment as there is some more work to do, such as linking this to SCF logins.

There are currently 8 sports and 3 non-sports linked. I do not have plans at this point to link them into the sport forums like Mike did when we was owner. I plan to keep these are a stand-alone function/page.

This is the first page of the eBay Watched pages - all of the sports linked you will find on the left hand side of the page. https://www.sportscardforum.com/ebay_home.php

If you have feedback, please post it here. By no means is this complete - I am trying to get this to only show auction style listings (shows all listing types at this point). Also, VIP members WILL see ads on these pages as the SCF Logins are not tied into this yet.

SASE Requests
    Something that I am EXTREMELY behind on getting full implemented is the SASE Request Program. My goal is to have all of the items that I have in my possession (mostly base) into the Reward Store for you all to claim the card(s). However, this is going to be a bit of a slow load into the Rewards Store.

So, while I work on loading these, what I will be doing over the next couple weeks is adding the items to the SCF_sase_request account. As I get product(s) loaded, I will make a generic post about what is available somewhere. Not sure if I want to use the Announcements forum or post these elsewhere. However, when I do post, you will have the ability to claim up to 3 cards per set that is loaded on a first come, first serve basis. This will be for the first month after getting posted, after 1 month, the 3 card restriction will be removed. Left over cards that are not claimed in 3 months from posting will be packed and donated either to the John Oishei Children's Hospital or Roswell Park Cancer Institute, both located in Buffalo, NY.

Important Note: If you make a claim/request for items, you will need to provide SCF with either an SASE envelope OR send enough funds to SCF in order to cover shipping and packing materials; no exceptions.

Also, no feedback will be provided for these deals.

Thats all folks - if you have comments/suggestions, please post below.

Scott
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 02-18-2018 at 01:37 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks for the update Scott!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(39)
    Country

I’m definitely down to get some space to set up with you guys again this year

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Celtics New York Yankees
    See toyotacelicaman12's Items on eBay Instagram:

As Don knows, I will be setting up again with you guys as well.