Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Trade Night Brings Two Huge PC Additions!!!

Last night twenty of Kelowna’s finest (and @notoriousrob101) converged on Players Choice Sports for Trade Night and Series 2 case breaks. A good time had by all, especially if you had Philly or Arizona in the breaks. Many big YG hits and other great cards pulled. Virtually no Boeser the entire night, which disappointed the home crowd.

Through a couple early trades i was able to bolster my quickly growing Nikita Scherbak PC. Kid scored his first goal of the season last night and it was a beauty, deking out Fleury and tucking it into the back of the net. Snagged a YG and one of those Overtime Blue inserts.
    IMG_1518970289.884734.jpg

As the night started to wear down a little I was able to get away from running the breaks and organize a couple deals. I won a mini helmet signed by Elias Pettersson which I promptly dealt to Rob so now he owes me a Maurice Richard Canvas. Yay.

Then I looked through @ravman’s box. Now if you guys know Darcy you know he’s one of the best guys in the hobby. He also has a trader box that brings more heat than many people’s PC’s. There were a handful of cards in there that made my eyes pop and two in particular I really thought would make great adds to my collection. I had a handful of pretty nice Carey cards on hand that I like to dangle on just this type of occasion. We quickly worked out a deal and now I can proudly boast these two amazing cards...

2011–12 Panini Limited Trophy Winners Patrick Roy
    IMG_1518970606.480103.jpg

And this one, this is a whale for me. I’ve wanted to get one of these for many years. They’re always hard to find because of print run and they’re always pricey because it’s The Cup. Speared!

2011-12 The Cup Programme of Excellence Carey Price
    IMG_1518970693.587020.jpg

Big thanks to Darcy for the swap, man, really appreciate it.

And that’s the show!

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Nice Roy auto!

I'm slowly building a Scherbak collection too :)
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Those will do fine. Juuuuuust fine. Congrats on those two monster pickups, especially that Price POE Auto. One of the best POE designs was in 11-12 in my opinion! Beautiful all around.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Limited auto/insert set is by far one of my favorites post-lockout. Sick card!
    Oleg Petrov most wanted: 02-03 Pacific base Pacific Nights /10 #201 - 02-03 Upper Deck MVP base Gold /100 #97 - 02-03 Upper Deck Victory base Silver #113

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great cards and not surprised that you got them from Ravman. He made a really big dent in my want list at last years Edmonton Summit. You said it was a good night to be a Philly fan so does does anyone have anything nice of Giroux or Couturier to trade me?
    Last edited by piper1; 02-18-2018 at 02:02 PM.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great cards and not surprised that you got them from Ravman. He made a really big dent in my want list at last years Edmonton Summit. You said it was a good night to be a Philly fan so does does anyone have anything nice of Giroux or Couturier to trade me?

Yeah he’s got the goods eh?

Don’t think I saw any Giroux or Couturier but there was a lot of Nolan Patrick and Robert Hagg out of the S2 breaks. Someone went home with the Hagg Fluorescence Emerald /10. Big Card!

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

beautiful cards! well done!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugmasher's Items on eBay

Amazing cards !!!! That price is absolutely beautiful..congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies