Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IP graphing MLB games

SCF Rewards
    Country

You should be fine down the outfield line. The netting typically only extends to the end of the dugout, so you'll be good beyond the camera bay.

Cool. I guess we just gotta go see how its set up then graph from there. Wish us luck! Thanks gang!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

I will be going to Citi Field in early July so any tips you can provide after you go, I would appreciate it! Thanks!
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will be going to Citi Field in early July so any tips you can provide after you go, I would appreciate it! Thanks!

Yes sir I will try to remember to post how it went, although it will be after a long trip to NYC then to Cooperstown.
    Actually anyone know if HoF players are known to make summer appearances at the HoF during the 12U baseball tournaments?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would suggest getting there when the players arrive. You'll need to be able to recognize them in street clothes. If you want to graph the Mets, go by the players parking lot. If you want to graph the Dodgers, go by where their busses park. I've never graphed at Citi before, but I've had better success outside of the stadium (Carlos Martinez, Tony LaRussa, Mark McGwire, Ozzie Smith, Tommy Lassorda, and conversations with Cal Ripken and Scott Rolen... to name a few) than I have ever had inside the stadium. The best part is, it won't interfere with your in stadium graphing.

Get there early for that, though. Like, 5 hours before game time. Then grab lunch/dinner about 3 1/2 hours before game time, and get back to the stadium for BP.

Signs get players attention, too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

My thought that hasn't been said yet, you can try something like this. Especially coming from Hawaii https://twitter.com/michaelcaples/st...98829624315904

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

You should be fine down the outfield line. The netting typically only extends to the end of the dugout, so you'll be good beyond the camera bay.

I've graphed at citi field quite a few times, it's not the greatest place for autographs but Brandon Nimmo is nearly a lock. Get there before the gates open, and be there 7 or so hours before the game to get them walking in I believe, but I've never done that. I haven't gone with the new netting. but I assume go to the first section without any netting.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My thought that hasn't been said yet, you can try something like this. Especially coming from Hawaii https://twitter.com/michaelcaples/st...98829624315904

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

That's pretty awesome but i guess we need to lock it down to one specific player. Mets vs Pirates. Who would you put up on the sign? Degrom, Thor, Marte, Cespedes,

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's pretty awesome but i guess we need to lock it down to one specific player. Mets vs Pirates. Who would you put up on the sign? Degrom, Thor, Marte, Cespedes,

Sorry but 7 hrs is a little too much day spent just trying to graph. As i said we will be coming all the way from Hawaii and we want to soak up NYC as much as we can. If we lived in NYC then i suppose a few 7 hr graphing sessions may be doable but not this time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12