Thread: Looking to buy Eagles Autos

Looking to buy Eagles Autos

Haven't been on for a while but wanted to see what Eagles Autos might be out there. Thanks.
    Collecting Brian Dawkins, Chuck Bednarik, or any Philadelphia Eagle. Penn State Autos and Linemen Autos.
    Please bear with me in typos and bad punctuation. I have fat fingers and a small phone to work with.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Have these let me know if interested and we can throw prices around. Also not sure if you want current Eagles not in unis but I do have a few Jeffery's as well. Just LMK

Quote Originally Posted by sportscardrage View Post
    Have these let me know if interested and we can throw prices around. Also not sure if you want current Eagles not in unis but I do have a few Jeffery's as well. Just LMK

Interested in the following:
    Fletcher Cox Auto
    Vinny CUrry Auto
    Blount Auto

I would like to see the Alshons too and i wish I had the money for the Wentz but i cant front that right now. Thanks.
    Collecting Brian Dawkins, Chuck Bednarik, or any Philadelphia Eagle. Penn State Autos and Linemen Autos.
    Please bear with me in typos and bad punctuation. I have fat fingers and a small phone to work with.

I got Foles auto fleer for $25 if your interested PM me
    My Sports Card Album

Hidden Content

Gonna pass for now but thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parmcat View Post
    I have these available:

15.00 shipped

Thanks for the offer but I will pass for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbuskstwar View Post
    I got Foles auto fleer for $25 if your interested PM me

Alright before I throw a price out for the cards you said you were interested in prior. Here are the Alshons I have, also another Blount I found in my auto box.

Let me know if you want a price on any of those and then I'll PM you a price on the entire lot.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscardrage View Post
    Alright before I throw a price out for the cards you said you were interested in prior. Here are the Alshons I have, also another Blount I found in my auto box.

Let me know if you want a price on any of those and then I'll PM you a price on the entire lot.
    Throw in the chrome alshon and let me know what you come up with.

2017 Select Fletcher Cox, tie-dye die cut, #/10. LMK if interested.