Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Fan Packs for 2018

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Fan Packs for 2018

Last week I emailed my favorite team the Orioles like I do every year for my fan pack. Well starting this year you have to write in a request to get the pack.So with that I wrote a letter requesting the pack and mailed it last Friday. Got it back today and was a little diapointed

Got the following back that is what is normal

Post card of the Bird
    2018 pocket schedule
    Ballpark tours brochure

My disappointment is the players card

Ryan Flaherty who went to FA in November and signed with the Phillies in February. They must be cleaning out old items

New Item
    Normally you get a bird logo sticker but this year it was the folliwing
    A fathead letter O that the Orioles use and it is in sticker form.

Also received a letter thanking me for the request and have to do the same thing each year and only one per family.

Its a shame because the way the team is heading and even their farm system this little ditty puts a sour taste in my mouth.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

i got the Pirates this year via email. They sent a cool pic of the field and another of their back up catcher. They also sent a pocket schedule, stickers and the letter P in rubberband like form. Their was also a letter.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

My Orioles was the exact same

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Its a shame because the way the team is heading and even their farm system this little ditty puts a sour taste in my mouth.

I would think a team taking the time out to reply no matter what should never leave a sour taste in your mouth. Granted, it might not be good as some team but if they reply in a timely manner that definitely better than some.

Don