Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: Which Team SHOULD Kirk Cousins Sign With?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Arrow Where SHOULD Kirk Cousins Sign?

I'm not a "fan" of Kirk Cousins, but I don't dislike him or anything like that ... however, I love following all QBs careers and his current free agency situation is quite remarkable.

The above said, if you were Kirk, what team would you sign with and why?

Personally, if I was Kirk, I'd sign with the following teams in order:

1. Jaguars: They are a good QB away from winning a SB, have great weather, no state taxes and are a small media market so offer less stress

2. Vikings: They are a very good QB away from winning a SB as well and play in a dome

3. Broncos: Great organization, great defense, nice play to live and in the much weaker AFC

4. Browns: He'd be a legend in he wins a ring in Cleveland ... probably makes the most $$$ ... easier AFC

5. Jets: See the comments on the Browns.

6. Cardinals: To me, this is by far the worst situation despite the weather ...

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I personally do not think he will sign with the Jags, even so Bortles played terrible in the playoffs his regular season went really well for him so I just don't think they move on from him yet so Cousins won't go there. I don't see the Vikings either I think they believe they have the man in house, if that that turns out to be Bradford/Keenum/Bridgewater who knows lol, I think they have a bit of a dilemma on their hands. Broncos I could see however I wonder if they are ready to give up on their guys yet. Browns could really use him but they seem to be the pit stop of doom for QB's. Jet's same story as Browns in my book. Cardinals a few years back I would have said was nice but now not so much, even though David Johnson will be back next year and that is always a good thing. I think I say Browns or Jets but hopefully not for his sake.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I personally do not think he will sign with the Jags, even so Bortles played terrible in the playoffs his regular season went really well for him so I just don't think they move on from him yet so Cousins won't go there. I don't see the Vikings either I think they believe they have the man in house, if that that turns out to be Bradford/Keenum/Bridgewater who knows lol, I think they have a bit of a dilemma on their hands. Broncos I could see however I wonder if they are ready to give up on their guys yet. Browns could really use him but they seem to be the pit stop of doom for QB's. Jet's same story as Browns in my book. Cardinals a few years back I would have said was nice but now not so much, even though David Johnson will be back next year and that is always a good thing. I think I say Browns or Jets but hopefully not for his sake.

If you were Kirk, which team would you sign with?

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

I think the Jets lure him there with a massive contract since they have so much cap space. They can go get him a WR or 2 in Free Agency and then look for some offense in the draft. Cousins looked good with average offensive players last year, so who knows what he will do if he has some weapons on the field.

Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates

I think maybe the Jets. To me most of his stats are from garbage time. Being a Browns fan, I wouldn't want him. I think A.J. has more upside than Cousins.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think the Jets lure him there with a massive contract since they have so much cap space. They can go get him a WR or 2 in Free Agency and then look for some offense in the draft. Cousins looked good with average offensive players last year, so who knows what he will do if he has some weapons on the field.

They do seem willing to pay more than anyone else ... but NY taxes are a killer too, so I'm not sure he'd actually net the most money in NY ... would you personally sign with the Jets if you were Kirk?

I think maybe the Jets. To me most of his stats are from garbage time. Being a Browns fan, I wouldn't want him. I think A.J. has more upside than Cousins.

Opinions are all over the place on Kirk ... Danny Kanell thinks he's the next Drew Brees while there are a whole lot of people who think he's just an average QB and nothing special at all ... you're the first person however that I've ever heard say they'd rather have AJ McCarron than Kirk! Why do you say that?

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

They do seem willing to pay more than anyone else ... but NY taxes are a killer too, so I'm not sure he'd actually net the most money in NY ... would you personally sign with the Jets if you were Kirk?

Opinions are all over the place on Kirk ... Danny Kanell thinks he's the next Drew Brees while there are a whole lot of people who think he's just an average QB and nothing special at all ... you're the first person however that I've ever heard say they'd rather have AJ McCarron than Kirk! Why do you say that?

I am sure if they want him, they will do whatever they can to make him happy. I just think they want a QB that might lure WR's to play there if they can't get enough this year to help him out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I thought the Redskins were going to put a tag on him to try and trade him but if we are looking at it where he should sign I went with the Vikings. Why? Because I think that is the best situation out there for a QB to go to. Yeah I'm not saying they are the best team but just basically the best situation for a new QB to squeeze right into. They were pretty good last year, they have pretty good WRs, and they play in a dome. So those reasons make it the best destination for Cousins in my opinion.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I thought the Redskins were going to put a tag on him to try and trade him

Most in the league apparently laughed at that report and I don't think the Skins will actually do that ...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am SHOCKED that the Browns have the most votes and the Jags the least ... would you people, if you were Kirk, really sign with a team that went 1-31 the last two years and plays in horrible weather over a team that was whopping the Patriots in the AFC Title game, plays in great weather and has no state income taxes? Really? WHY??????????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast