Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gn_619's Items on eBay

2017-18 Contenders Warriors Jordan Bell Variation Cracked Ice Rookie Ticket Redemption /20 FS

$200 PayPal. Will only consider trading for Dennis Smith Jr. This is the variation cracked ice auto /20 (horizontal rookie ticket version)

IMG_1519507743.761479.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Last edited by gn_619; 03-17-2018 at 01:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Houston Rockets Los Angeles Dodgers

Way too high boss

SCF Rewards
    Country

That’s why I wrote “obo.” There’s one currently on eBay with the bid at $250 + $3.50 for shipping with 4 days left on the auction..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Charbs11's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I was the Dennis smith Contenders /125 Rookie Ticket auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Ohio State Buckeyes
    Twitter: @Tribe_Buckeye_Fan See 96berettaz26's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

That’s why I wrote “obo.” There’s one currently on eBay with the bid at $250 + $3.50 for shipping with 4 days left on the auction..

If we're looking at the same one, and I think we are, it's at $260 - but that's not the bid. That's the asking prices, also tagged with OBO. There is also another cracked ice lot of Bell of 2 cards, and the bidding is at all of $15.50 w/$3.99 shipping; 18 hours left in that one.

Not trying to thread crap, but starting at $350 is like asking for the moon along with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well clearly it's way too high now. That was my post almost a month ago when the product first dropped. The two highest selling ones at auction this past month were in the $270-$280 range. I overestimated on what they would actually sell for, as I was predicting the price 4 days away from the end of the auction when I saw the current bid at $250. Didn't jump up too much as the auction ended.

No worries. I agree with your statement. Price adjusted.