Arrow I Descended from Swedes and THIS is the Saddest Video I've Seen EVER Regarding Sweden

This is worth a watch! Hopefully America and Canada NEVER turn into the modern Sweden! And to think I recently considered buying a summer home in Lapland, Sweden ...

FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ... DO YOU THINK AMERICA OR CANADA WILL FOLLOW SWEDEN IN ITS MASS INSANITY?
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Quote Originally Posted by Jameis1of1 View Post
    This is worth a watch! Hopefully America and Canada NEVER turn into the modern Sweden
    lol

We might as well start building a Northern wall too
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

^ Hahaha, you might be right!
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Not that I want to chime in on this, but we in the western part of Canada are leaning to putting a wall up at the Manitoba/Ontario border..... Oh wait! I meant Peopletoba. Thanks to Justina Trudope.

Just putting this out there now

Keep the discussion civil
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors