Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    LF - Topps Chrome -Roethlisberger & Polamalu

    Hey guys,

    Looking to start collecting Topps Chrome - Ben Roethlisberger and Troy Polamalu. (Base,Parallel, Inserts, etc.)
    Let me know what you have and what player or team you are looking for. I dont have much but hopefully I can help you out.

    Thanks

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    STEELERS

    2006 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch Green #25 Willie Parker/Jerome Bettis 426/500
    2006 Donruss Threads #162 Cedric Humes 21/999
    2006 Finest Refractors #137 Willie Reid 227/399
    2006 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects Chrome Silver #82 Willie Parker 5/199
    2007 Bowman Chrome Xfractors #BC23 Matt Spaeth 111/275
    2007 Donruss Elite Teams Black #17 Ben Roethlisberger/Willie Parker/Hines Ward 486/800
    2007 Donruss Gridiron Gear #121 Dallas Baker 198/599
    2007 Donruss Threads Retail Blue #220 Lawrence Timmons 255/350
    2007 Leaf Certified Materials #170 Lawrence Timmons 1210/1500
    2007 Playoff Prestige Draft Picks Light Blue #191 Lawrence Timmons 725/999
    2007 Select #358 Lawrence Timmons 364/599
    2007 Topps Chrome White Refractors #TC217 Dallas Baker 239/869
    2008 Donruss Classics #127 Joe Greene 783/999
    2008 Donruss Classics #177 Rashard Mendenhall 113/999
    2008 Donruss Gridiron Gear Playbook Gold #10 Willie Parker 109/500
    2008 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Ruby #76 Willie Parker 207/249
    2008 Playoff Contenders ROY Contenders #13 Rashard Mendenhall 92/500
    2008 Stadium Club First Day Issue #98 Santonio Holmes 150/1499
    2008 Topps Chrome Superbowl XIV Terry Bradshaw #37/199
    2008 UD Heroes Franco Harris #149/350
    2009 Certified #157 Frank Summers 51/749
    2009 Playoff Prestige Xtra Points Gold #79 Santonio Holmes 29/250
    2009 Score Inscriptions #375 Mike Wallace 543/999
    2009 Topps Unique #68 Ben Roethlisberger 671/1829
    2009 Topps Unique Red #92 Santonio Holmes 332/799
    2009 Topps Unique Red #39 Rashard Mendenhall 86/799
    2010 Certified Platinum Red #122 Troy Polamalu 140/999
    2010 Elite Rookie NFL Shield #21 Jonathan Dwyer 126/999
    2010 Elite Rookie NFL Team Logo #12 Emmanuel Sanders 961/999
    2010 Prestige Draft Picks Light Blue #251 Jason Worilds 97/999
    2010 Rookies and Stars Longevity Parallel Silver Holofoil #117 Rashard Mendenhall 2/99
    2010 Topps Blue #204 James Harrison 88/349
    2010 Topps Prime Gold #38 Rashard Mendenhall 95/199
    2011 Certified #164 Cameron Heyward 262/999
    2011 Donruss Elite Hit List Gold #24 Troy Polamalu 645/999
    2011 Limited #77 Mike Wallace 491/499
    2011 Panini Gridiron Gear Crash Course Silver #4 Ray Lewis/Rashard Mendenhall 80/250
    2011 Panini Threads Silver #161 Baron Batch 225/250
    2011 Prime Signatures #75 Hines Ward 111/499
    2011 Topps Chrome Black Refractors #218 Rashard Mendenhall 257/299
    2011 Topps Gold #141 LaMarr Woodley 1985/2011
    2012 Certified Mirror Red #260 Chris Rainey 183/250
    2012 Limited #79 Mike Wallace 283/399
    2012 Panini Black #118 Chris Rainey 239/349
    2012 R&S Longevity Chris Rainey #221/249
    2012 Topps Supreme #51 Mike Wallace 405/462
    2013 Bowman Red #152 Markus Wheaton 24/199
    2013 Topps Gold #105 Pittsburgh Steelers 346/2013
    2014 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractors #114 Stephon Tuitt 135/199
    2014 Certified Camo Blue #157 Ryan Shazier 16/100
    2014 Certified Red #150 Martavis Bryant 2/249
    2014 Certified Red #150 Martavis Bryant 5/249
    2014 Panini Contenders Playoff Ticket #89 Le’veon Bell 43/199
    2014 Topps Chrome Black Refractors #210 Stephon Tuitt 98/299
    2014 Topps Fire Purple #48 Jerome Bettis 464/499
    2014 Topps Strata Bronze #116 Stephon Tuitt 141/150
    2014 Topps Valor Courage #133 Ryan Shazier 249/399
    2014 Topps Valor Strength #65 Martavis Bryant 282/499
    2015 Certified Mirror Silver #118 Franco Harris 2/499
    2015 Certified Mirror Silver #124 Jerome Bettis #96/499
    2015 Donruss Career Stat Line LeVeon Bell #131/534
    2015 Finest Blue Refractors #124 Alvin Dupree 230/250
    2016 Certified Immortals Franco Harris #883/999

    Topps Chrome:
    2011 tc orange refractor polamalu
    2013 tc refractor ben

    also have lots of inserts & parallels

    flicker: Hidden Content

    #1 Chris Cooley Collector!!!!!!!!!

  4. #3
    I don't have any Chrome of those two players, but I have quite a few Steelers. What do you have for trade? Thanks.
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

    Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

  5. #4
    I could use both:
    2011 tc orange refractor polamalu
    2013 tc refractor ben

    Are there any players/teams you are looking for?


    Quote Originally Posted by mlkman View Post
    STEELERS

    2006 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch Green #25 Willie Parker/Jerome Bettis 426/500
    2006 Donruss Threads #162 Cedric Humes 21/999
    2006 Finest Refractors #137 Willie Reid 227/399
    2006 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects Chrome Silver #82 Willie Parker 5/199
    2007 Bowman Chrome Xfractors #BC23 Matt Spaeth 111/275
    2007 Donruss Elite Teams Black #17 Ben Roethlisberger/Willie Parker/Hines Ward 486/800
    2007 Donruss Gridiron Gear #121 Dallas Baker 198/599
    2007 Donruss Threads Retail Blue #220 Lawrence Timmons 255/350
    2007 Leaf Certified Materials #170 Lawrence Timmons 1210/1500
    2007 Playoff Prestige Draft Picks Light Blue #191 Lawrence Timmons 725/999
    2007 Select #358 Lawrence Timmons 364/599
    2007 Topps Chrome White Refractors #TC217 Dallas Baker 239/869
    2008 Donruss Classics #127 Joe Greene 783/999
    2008 Donruss Classics #177 Rashard Mendenhall 113/999
    2008 Donruss Gridiron Gear Playbook Gold #10 Willie Parker 109/500
    2008 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Ruby #76 Willie Parker 207/249
    2008 Playoff Contenders ROY Contenders #13 Rashard Mendenhall 92/500
    2008 Stadium Club First Day Issue #98 Santonio Holmes 150/1499
    2008 Topps Chrome Superbowl XIV Terry Bradshaw #37/199
    2008 UD Heroes Franco Harris #149/350
    2009 Certified #157 Frank Summers 51/749
    2009 Playoff Prestige Xtra Points Gold #79 Santonio Holmes 29/250
    2009 Score Inscriptions #375 Mike Wallace 543/999
    2009 Topps Unique #68 Ben Roethlisberger 671/1829
    2009 Topps Unique Red #92 Santonio Holmes 332/799
    2009 Topps Unique Red #39 Rashard Mendenhall 86/799
    2010 Certified Platinum Red #122 Troy Polamalu 140/999
    2010 Elite Rookie NFL Shield #21 Jonathan Dwyer 126/999
    2010 Elite Rookie NFL Team Logo #12 Emmanuel Sanders 961/999
    2010 Prestige Draft Picks Light Blue #251 Jason Worilds 97/999
    2010 Rookies and Stars Longevity Parallel Silver Holofoil #117 Rashard Mendenhall 2/99
    2010 Topps Blue #204 James Harrison 88/349
    2010 Topps Prime Gold #38 Rashard Mendenhall 95/199
    2011 Certified #164 Cameron Heyward 262/999
    2011 Donruss Elite Hit List Gold #24 Troy Polamalu 645/999
    2011 Limited #77 Mike Wallace 491/499
    2011 Panini Gridiron Gear Crash Course Silver #4 Ray Lewis/Rashard Mendenhall 80/250
    2011 Panini Threads Silver #161 Baron Batch 225/250
    2011 Prime Signatures #75 Hines Ward 111/499
    2011 Topps Chrome Black Refractors #218 Rashard Mendenhall 257/299
    2011 Topps Gold #141 LaMarr Woodley 1985/2011
    2012 Certified Mirror Red #260 Chris Rainey 183/250
    2012 Limited #79 Mike Wallace 283/399
    2012 Panini Black #118 Chris Rainey 239/349
    2012 R&S Longevity Chris Rainey #221/249
    2012 Topps Supreme #51 Mike Wallace 405/462
    2013 Bowman Red #152 Markus Wheaton 24/199
    2013 Topps Gold #105 Pittsburgh Steelers 346/2013
    2014 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractors #114 Stephon Tuitt 135/199
    2014 Certified Camo Blue #157 Ryan Shazier 16/100
    2014 Certified Red #150 Martavis Bryant 2/249
    2014 Certified Red #150 Martavis Bryant 5/249
    2014 Panini Contenders Playoff Ticket #89 Le’veon Bell 43/199
    2014 Topps Chrome Black Refractors #210 Stephon Tuitt 98/299
    2014 Topps Fire Purple #48 Jerome Bettis 464/499
    2014 Topps Strata Bronze #116 Stephon Tuitt 141/150
    2014 Topps Valor Courage #133 Ryan Shazier 249/399
    2014 Topps Valor Strength #65 Martavis Bryant 282/499
    2015 Certified Mirror Silver #118 Franco Harris 2/499
    2015 Certified Mirror Silver #124 Jerome Bettis #96/499
    2015 Donruss Career Stat Line LeVeon Bell #131/534
    2015 Finest Blue Refractors #124 Alvin Dupree 230/250
    2016 Certified Immortals Franco Harris #883/999

    Topps Chrome:
    2011 tc orange refractor polamalu
    2013 tc refractor ben

    also have lots of inserts & parallels


  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DPolizzano View Post
    I could use both:
    2011 tc orange refractor polamalu
    2013 tc refractor ben

    Are there any players/teams you are looking for?
    Chris Cooley
    Tom Brady
    #'d cards
    Chrome Colors
    Cowboys, Packers, Patriots, Steelers
    Last edited by mlkman; 02-24-2018 at 11:24 PM.
    flicker: Hidden Content

    #1 Chris Cooley Collector!!!!!!!!!

  7. #6
    Akaus21:
    Thanks for replying - I'm just looking for Topps Chrome of Ben and Troy at the moment. I will probably need some other Steelers down the road. I do not have alot of GU,auto,high end cards. Majority of it is base,rc,inserts,#d. (Baseball,Basketball& Football) Is there a team or players you are looking for. I do not have any of your top 5 most wanted.

    Quote Originally Posted by akaus21 View Post
    I don't have any Chrome of those two players, but I have quite a few Steelers. What do you have for trade? Thanks.

  8. #7
    Have this. Looking for something decent in return. Patriots are PC but I'm open to anything.

    13 Topps Chrome Gold Refractors Troy Polamalu #42/50
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

  9. #8
    have

    2015 topps chrome


    troy and ben


    Quote Originally Posted by DPolizzano View Post
    Hey guys,

    Looking to start collecting Topps Chrome - Ben Roethlisberger and Troy Polamalu. (Base,Parallel, Inserts, etc.)
    Let me know what you have and what player or team you are looking for. I dont have much but hopefully I can help you out.

    Thanks

  10. #9
    rtsjr - What are you looking for?

    Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    have

    2015 topps chrome


    troy and ben

  11. #10
    Thanks for replying SUperZeke - I probably dont have anything that would interest you mostly base , some inserts. Do you have a price you would sell it for?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Have this. Looking for something decent in return. Patriots are PC but I'm open to anything.

    13 Topps Chrome Gold Refractors Troy Polamalu #42/50

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on