Biggest S&T I ever did (All Luongo Auto/GU)

Took me a while but finally got around to it. Enjoy!!!

Buying:
    - 09-10 BTP Stick Vanbiesbrouck, Mason - 09-10 BTP Glove Brodeur, Esposito
    - 11-12 Contenders #ed, rc, Auto rc, NHL Ink
    - 13-14 BTP Masked Men Auto's

NEW WEBSITE: Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Super jealous of these 3:

- 02/03 UD Mask Patch Wins /16

- 03/04 SPGU Premium Patches /6

- 05/06 The Cup Scripted Swatches /5

Great stuff!
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Traders - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Wow another amazing show and tell! Lots of cards I could use for some of my sets lol! My fav is also that 03-04 SP Game Used Premium Patch with an amazing patch.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

Awesome show and tell. Thanks you for sharing a awesome collection. Sick patches on some of those cards!

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Some sick cards there very nice
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Incredible show and tell Chris. You have the best Luongo collection I've ever seen. Congratulation on all of these great cards! One of my favourites has to be that Koho Glove 1/1 card.

Keep up the great work!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Incredible collection you have there. From your base/inserts post to these memorabilia/auto cards. Love looking at these player collections... especially goaltenders ;)
    Collecting: Devan Dubnyk Everything and Anything! 455/567 = 80% (1/1's Included)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

15 years later and 03-04 SP Game Used still ranks as one of my favorite designed sets of all time.

Incredible collection.
    Hidden Content
    Byron Dafoe PC: 477/678 [70.35%] - Pack Inserted 1/1s: 11 - Pack Inserted Game Used - 46/88
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

WOW
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors