Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Rams

Sorry to hear about what happened on Instagram. Are you looking primarily for Rams players, or anything NFL?

I PC Rams but i was just wondering in general how to build stuff back up so that i can trade and stuff again since i lost most my good stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

that hurts to hear. I have only done one deal on IG but it went off without a hitch.
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

Sorry to hear you got ripped off, that's terrible!
    I would say if you know what you want just buy what you want on here. Make a post saying "Buying Rams, have paypal" and I'm very certain you'll get overrun with people trying to sell you stuff, cheap.
    The problem with buying a bunch of stuff and trying to trade for Rams is that you have to find willing trade partners on here willing to deal. I don't know why but the trading on here has dried up.
    Maybe they are all on instagram? Making trades on here has become nearly impossible, it's too bad.
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

That sucks to hear that. That just confirms that I won't be trading on Instagram or FB. Yeah, buying cheaper lots is probably the best way to build it up. I bought quite a few on Ebay that ended up having some really nice traders and also some for my PC. So it's a win win.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12