Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

17-18 Upper Deck Flyers Young Guns and YG Canvas

Title says it all...&nbsp;<br><br>I'll also consider buying Rookie Materials of this years Flyers Rookies too.&nbsp;<br><br>Need YG's and YG Canvas of this years Flyers rookies only:<br>Patrick, Sanheim, Morin, Hagg, Vecchione, Martel&nbsp;<br><br>Let me know what you have available and how much your looking to get shipped and we'll go from there... (FYI when buying I typically look at ebay and average out the last 3-5 legit sales to figure out a price to offer... Please, Please, PLEASE do not expect to get more than that)<br><br>Thanks in advance!<br><br>

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Card Shuffler View Post
    https://lordstanleyswarehouse.com/se...-18+young+guns

Have 1 of each available, shipping is $3
    PM coming your way. Thanks!

4. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

PM coming thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2broscollections View Post
    Have these:
    1 x sandheim
    2 x morin
    1x hagg

can you still use these?

Have this.

$2

Shipping would be $3. I also have other flyers rookies if you want to check my bucket just the only one I have for this years UD.

My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lil5up3rman View Post
    Have this.

$2

Shipping would be $3. I also have other flyers rookies if you want to check my bucket just the only one I have for this years UD.
    I have several Morin YG's incoming so I'll hold off on another for now. I'll take a look though at your bucket and shoot you a PM if I see anything else Flyers wise I need. Thanks for the reply and my apologies for the delayed response (blizzard/no power here)

It's all good either way thanks for your time. I was stationed in North Dakota for 5 years so I know how that goes, funny thing is I live in Georgia now and if we get 3 inches we might lose power, internet, cable and all that fun stuff.

Are you interest of 2017-18 upper deck nolan patrick fluorescense /150 ?

Sent from my LG-K210 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast