Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Smile Wttf rookie cards of acuna. Hoskins. Bellinger. Verdugo. C. Seager

Hi. looking to trade for select rookie cards of acuna. c, seager. bellinger. Hoskins. Verdugo. lmk what you have and what you are looking for team or players wise. thanks. Larry
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Have a Hoskins Bowman High Tek auto if you’re interested, know it’s not a rookie but, lookin for either star/hof autos or benintendi/devers

I have the Hoskins Bowman Rookie as well as the two Bellinger Topps Update base rookies. Think I have a Bellinger Bowman rookie as well.
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Austin Dillon/AJ Allmendinger/Tony Stewart. Also whatever catches my eye.

I have some corey seager..

2016 series one 85 RC
    2016 update series 205 HRD RC
    2016 Update series 279 RC

These dont say rook card on them
    17 topps gallery 120
    16 update series 167 ASG
    17 SS10 SILVER SLUGGER insert
    17 update series 110 ASG
    17 HMW110 holiday card.

Im looking for topps 2011 yankees, and any star rookies that year.

Hi. I don't have any autos of beninitendi but I do have rookies and prospects cards of him and devers. as for autos the best star auto I have for trade would be franscisco lindor 2017 gypsy queen / 150.

Quote Originally Posted by thegadd25 View Post
    Have a Hoskins Bowman High Tek auto if you’re interested, know it’s not a rookie but, lookin for either star/hof autos or benintendi/devers
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

hi I can use the hosking rookie and the bellinger bowman rc what are the card numbers of the update cards of bellinger. ill get a small trade list to you this eve. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by camh44 View Post
    I have the Hoskins Bowman Rookie as well as the two Bellinger Topps Update base rookies. Think I have a Bellinger Bowman rookie as well.

hi. I can use for the rookies. ill see what I have for you in Yankees. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizzer49 View Post
    I have some corey seager..

2016 series one 85 RC
    2016 update series 205 HRD RC
    2016 Update series 279 RC

These dont say rook card on them
    17 topps gallery 120
    16 update series 167 ASG
    17 SS10 SILVER SLUGGER insert
    17 update series 110 ASG
    17 HMW110 holiday card.

Im looking for topps 2011 yankees, and any star rookies that year.

Ok ill look and see if i have anymore Rookie cards of him.

Found a verdago rc also.
    Last edited by Kizzer49; 02-28-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Def interested in the lindor, however the Hoskins is alittle bit higher, have anythin else?

not much else in autos but these. but have lots of rookies and prospects base cards. Larry

2016 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR MALLEX SMITH AUTO ROOKIE.
    2015 PANINI ELITE 21 CENTURY # 89 GREGG JEFFRIES AUTO SP
    2015 PANINI IMMACULATE A.J COLE AUTO ROOKIE 63/99
    2016 BOWMAN CHROME BLUE REFRACTOR JON GREY AUTO ROOKIE 090 / 150
    2016 TOPPS CHROME AARON NOLA AUTO ROOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by thegadd25 View Post
    Def interested in the lindor, however the Hoskins is alittle bit higher, have anythin else?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast