Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

A little side project: Looking for these players

Thought I'd take a shot and see if I could scare anything up. I am looking for nice copies of pretty much any Topps/Philadelphia issues from '79 or earlier of the players listed below. The thing is that I am only looking for strong NM or better cards with nice corners, 70/30 or better centering, and good focus, color, and surface. Many of these are not expensive cards though they are stars, just players I liked and never picked up outside of sets for the most part until recently. Lots of '70s football and hockey to trade, or heck, I might even buy if I could get a group at a nice price. Thanks for the look.

Len Dawson
    Otis Taylor
    Willie Lanier
    Buck Buchanan
    Bobby Bell
    Ed Podolak
    (perhaps other old Chiefs)
    Carl Eller
    Jim Marshall
    Alan Page
    Paul Krause
    (perhaps other old Vikings)
    Dick Anderson
    Jake Scott
    Lee Roy Jordan
    Chuck Howley
    Playoff and Super Bowl cards!!
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey(also OPC), football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (366)
    Country

I should have some 73 Topps of some of these players.
    I collect all cards of Terry Bradshaw, Larry Bird, John Havlicek, and Ted Simmons.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Tennessee Titans Tennessee Volunteers
    Twitter: @@dlawsons71

Thought I'd take a shot and see if I could scare anything up. I am looking for nice copies of pretty much any Topps/Philadelphia issues from '79 or earlier of the players listed below. The thing is that I am only looking for strong NM or better cards with nice corners, 70/30 or better centering, and good focus, color, and surface. Many of these are not expensive cards though they are stars, just players I liked and never picked up outside of sets for the most part until recently. Lots of '70s football and hockey to trade, or heck, I might even buy if I could get a group at a nice price. Thanks for the look.

Len Dawson
    Otis Taylor
    Willie Lanier
    Buck Buchanan
    Bobby Bell
    Ed Podolak
    (perhaps other old Chiefs)
    Carl Eller
    Jim Marshall
    Alan Page
    Paul Krause
    (perhaps other old Vikings)
    Dick Anderson
    Jake Scott
    Lee Roy Jordan
    Chuck Howley
    Playoff and Super Bowl cards!!

Have several of these. I'll try to run some scans of what I have for you..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles

I have a Len Dawson #120 1975 and a Jake Scott #192 1977 and I am looking for Steelers in return 2005-present. I also have a John Riggins #215 1978 if interested please let me know
    Last edited by suecam; 03-08-2018 at 10:27 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles

I found another Len Dawson # 245 1972 if interested let me know