Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Playing around with photoshop action

I have bunch a photoshop action so created this. Not an eagles fan but picture had already.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

That second photo would look amazing with the player image removed from the color treatment. His face looks like he's sick. I love the background! The top image is really nice too!

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I agree, take the player image from the first picture and have it "on top" of the design for the second one so that the color effects don't bleed over into Foles. I really enjoy the use of space in the upper right quadrant of the card, good action shot on the left, and the name/team flows nicely without getting in the way of the logos. I very much enjoy the jagged effects of the logo on the silver card. I don't know if I'm sold on the green/orange combo on the second card. What are your thoughts if you went with a kelly green colorization for the background, then changed "FOLES" to silver? The font effects and choice are great for the team name, even with the lighter/darker parts of the background it's clearly legible. Nice work!