Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why doesn't Lebron sign on the number anymore?

In looking at Upper Deck's website, almost all of his autographs are on the lower part of the jersey, not on the actual number. IMO it makes it super hard to read and doesn't look clean like when it's on the number. Being that it's the most expensive place you could possibly buy his auto, does anyone know why he signs there and not the number? Not that I could afford it but if I paid $2500 I would definitely want it on the number

https://upperdeckstore.com/lebron-ja...okesman-lebron

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some of those number patches from the old Adidas jerseys are made of a soft, foamy material -- so autographs on there would look horrible.

One benefit of having the autograph on the actual jersey instead of the patch is that there is much more room for the signature.