Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2016/17 Topps UEFA Champions League Showcase brag

I had to brag a little to some people that might share in the joy of soccer card collecting, because unfortunately I don't know many that love it like I do. Anyway, I've been working on these a little over a month. In what I've bought when I could, I've had pretty good luck with the base set and gold and red parallels. Only missing 11 cards out of the base set, a little less than half of the pedigrees, and still a bunch of other non-base cards. What I'm most impressed about is my autos, and that's what I'm bragging about. Here's my auto page, which is missing one pedigree auto that's not in the pic. And yes that's two autos of two different players. But that gold Gareth Bale though....
    image.jpeg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Florida Gators New York Rangers New York Mets
    See amare1nyk's Items on eBay

love it man thats awesome

SCF Rewards
    Country

love it man thats awesome

Thanks. I have a few more now haha.