And the winner for card of the year at the 2018 industry summit awards is…

It was one of nine awards for Panini America. All categories were voted on by 2018 Industry Summit attendees–dealers, breakers and others working in the hobby.

“The selection of the Ben Simmons RC in Prizm as Card of the Year is certainly a reflection of both Ben’s immense talent and the speculation that collectors have tied to him,” said Panini’s David Porter. “It is also indicative of the strength and popularity of the Prizm brand. We are thrilled that collectors enjoy both Ben Simmons and Prizm!”

https://www.beckett.com/news/2018-in...summit-awards/
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Strange choice, no? How did that beat out his NT or his auto'd Goudey RCs?
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Wow
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameis1of1 View Post
    Not really strange at all imo. This is the product that drive sales of any hobby shop. Look at the crazy prices parallels fetch as you can see why it a strong price. Any shop can afford prizm but probably not NT cases. Also, if you look at prizm anytime you see boxes anywhere they are good as sold. That probably why it was chosen.

Cases on the 2nd market retail are up to $30 a box if found.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

No real surprise there. People were going nuts over that product, and Simmons values are holding good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameis1of1 View Post
    Maybe a bit strange but Prizm is one of the hottest brands in basketball. In other sports it isn't as big so it is hard to compare.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content