Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: $40 PayPal

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

$40 PayPal

Hello there,

Would like to pick up some inventory for my show Saturday. Hoping a deal can be struck by tomorrow night.

I have $40 pp for a lot of yankees stuff. Ideally the lot has a mix of a few autos, a TON of Judge RCs, other rookies and some GU of past stars. Any lots with bulk base and inserts in it are a plus.

Please keep in mind i'm buying for a show and would like to fill not only discount boxes but have some mid end to display too.

Thanks much!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Hello there,

Would like to pick up some inventory for my show Saturday. Hoping a deal can be struck by tomorrow night.

I have $40 pp for a lot of yankees stuff. Ideally the lot has a mix of a few autos, a TON of Judge RCs, other rookies and some GU of past stars. Any lots with bulk base and inserts in it are a plus.

Please keep in mind i'm buying for a show and would like to fill not only discount boxes but have some mid end to display too.

Thanks much!

Please check my flickr have a ton of Judge, Yankees and Inserts. Could make a deal tonight and have your shipment out tomorrow if it all works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (59)
    Country
    Houston Astros Dallas Stars
    See allgood.collectibles's Items on eBay

How would these help?

a.jpgb.jpgc.jpg