February Habs PC Extravaganza! Busy Month Thanks to COMC & Many Deals!

I added a lot of new cards in February! Was fun to start a new PC with Nikita Scherbak, and a big 15-card COMC package always makes for a fun day.

I won't re-post all the Scherbak stuff - you can check that out here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ta-Scherbak-PC

But here's the highlights:

2017-18 Trilogy Ice Scripts #ISNS Nikita Scherbak

2017-18 Trilogy Black Foil #91 Nikita Scherbak

For the first time in months, I added a new Josh Gorges card to the collection! These wretched H&P show cards, I tell ya.

2004-05 ITG Heroes and Prospects Toronto Fall Expo Heroes & Prospects #82 Josh Gorges

If you had said at the start of the year this guy would lead the team in goals, I would have been skeptical. Nobody ever doubts his heart and courage, that's for sure. But after two gruesome hand injuries, you worry about a guy. He's been amazing, truly the Habs' MVP this year.

2013-14 Titanium Update Rookie Gear Autograph #28 Brendan Gallagher

Here's my first Noah Juulsen card. The kid is good. The future is bright.

2017-18 Team Canada Juniors Manufactured Logo Patches #LPNJ Noah Juulsen

Hmmm, who should be next? Ah, let's do some Drouin!

2014-15 Team Canada Jumbo Swatch #JS8 Jonathan Drouin

2015-16 The Cup Enshrinements #EJD Jonathan Drouin

2014-15 O-Pee-Chee Platinum Rookie Signatures #RA1 Jonathan Drouin

As I type this up I'm just learning of the injury to befall Habs captain, Max Pacioretty. I hope he hasn't played his last game in a Habs uniform.

2017-18 Artifacts Material Emerald #32 Max Pacioretty

2017-18 Game Dated Moments #14 Max Pacioretty

Speaking of injured guys, here's a sweet Weber haul. Bless COMC mailboxes for allowing this sort of thing to happen at crazy prices.

2016-17 Premier Premier Gear #PGSW Shea Weber - seriously, what a beast this is!

2017-18 Upper Deck Game Jersey #GJSW Shea Weber - Group A

2017-18 SP Game Used Frameworks #FWSW Shea Weber - I freakin' love these cards

Here's a guy that's definitely not injured, because you can't hurt the GOAT!

2012-13 Limited Trophy Winners Signatures #15 Patrick Roy

And unfortunately, the current gardien de but for the Canadiens *is* presently injured, but rumour has it he will be back sooner rather than later. Here's hoping. It's been a pretty slow year for me picking up his cards. Little "catches my eye" so to speak but that's to be expected after ten years of collecting pictures of the same man. LOL

But oh when I do add, I add big.

2017-18 Black Diamond Hardware Heroes #HHCP Carey Price

And this one, this is a true whale harpooned!

2011-12 The Cup Programme of Excellence Autographs #PECP Carey Price

And that's the story for February, folks. I'm hoping to have an awesome non-card show & tell very soon, courtesy of Club 1909.

Oh wait, no no that's not the end!

Silly me.

How could I forget about the card set that @Pheebs888 & I designed, now in Sepia form?

If you haven't already seen it, drop by the Contests area where you can enter a Predictor challenge to win one of your very own!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Absolutely some
    Beautiful cards ..i love the price team Canada!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum