Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Select box

2013 Select box

Love the look of these cards. Bring back memories from the original Select back in the day. Anyway, THIS was a nice box compared to my Topps box for those of you that saw that thread.

Rookies - Josh Phegley, Matt Magill, Carter Capps AU 176/750, Jake Odorizzi AU 500/500, Chris Leroux (redemption )

En Fuego - Jose Bautista, Yasiel Puig, David Wright Prizm

Thunder Alley - Edwin Encarnacion

Skills - Robinson Cano, Adam Dunn, Jim Johnson Prizm

Statisticians - Giancarlo

Select Signatures - Cory Luebke

Prizms - Joey Votto, Michael Bourn, Paul Goldschmidt, Giancarlo, Nolan Ryan

And then there was this:

David Wright 13 Select Black Prizm 1/1 by tribeforever, on Flickr
    Last edited by TribeBuckeyeFan; 03-06-2018 at 05:44 AM.
    Baseball - Corey Kluber; Nolan Arenado
    Basketball - Jarrett Jack; J.J. Redick
    I can only mail on Saturday's; sorry for the inconvenience.

Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Nice pull on the Wright. Are you trading any? I am interested in the Nolan Ryan Prism if you are.
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. Just to make a trade, I might trade for Johnny Bench. Advise me if you are out of country before making a trade.

Would like to sell the Wright, but everything else is definitely for trade.

Hidden Content

Nice break & nice David Wright 1/1! Unlike Topps, Panini should still honor the redemption or send you something else to replace it (at least they have in my experience).
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos. Bucket - Hidden Content

I submitted the redemption online this morning, and it seemed to go through, so we'll see what happens. Not a big name, but it does have a BV of either $10 or 12, can't remember. That's a decent trade value to get something I need. Are you interested in the Wright?

Hidden Content

Not so much with the low #'d cards since he's had the back issues. He's probably played in less than 100 games since 2015 (none in 2017). It would depend - what's the value you're putting on it?

Quote Originally Posted by brunell8 View Post
    I submitted the redemption online this morning, and it seemed to go through, so we'll see what happens. Not a big name, but it does have a BV of either $10 or 12, can't remember. That's a decent trade value to get something I need. Are you interested in the Wright?
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos. Bucket - Hidden Content

PM sent.

Hidden Content

Very nice pulls congrats
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

I have loved Select for a long time, nice pulls, nice Wright and thanks for sharing!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

I have a 2017 Topps Gallery Expressionist Corey Kluber I would trade for the Nolan Ryan. The Expressionist are hard pulls. LMK
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. Just to make a trade, I might trade for Johnny Bench. Advise me if you are out of country before making a trade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast