Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Please Note - CARDinalCollector will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ft: 1,000+ autos/gu (nba/mlb/nfl)

Haven't traded in a while on here but looking to get back into it. I just transitioned from Photobucket to Flickr which has over 1,000 autographs/game used cards from NFL/MLB/NBA available for trade. I also have too many inserts/numbered/rookies to count but if there is a specific player you are looking for I can check and see what I have of that particular player.

I am looking for the following players: Russell Westbrook, James Harden, Damian Lillard, LeBron James, Kawhi Leonard, Steph Curry, Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant, Jimmy Butler, Paul George, Andrew Wiggins, John Wall, Giannis, Klay Thompson, Devin Booker, and Ben Simmons.

I am mainly interested in ROOKIES but will consider trading for game used/low numbered/autographs of those players as well. Check my Flickr in my signature and LMK if you see anything you are interested in. PM or reply to this thread if you do. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM returned

Country
    Army
    San Antonio Spurs Philadelphia Phillies Dallas Cowboys

I could use the 6 Vince Carter jerseys (and anything else you may have of him) if you want to make a deal for some rookies of the guys you listed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could use the 6 Vince Carter jerseys (and anything else you may have of him) if you want to make a deal for some rookies of the guys you listed.

Provide me a list of what rookies you have. Sorry for my delay in response. Had been in the process of moving homes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joebobjingo's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

CARDinalCollector- Please check me for the Great of the Game Rudi Auto, the Prizm Gallatin Auto, Limited Biletnikoff GU, Limited Threads Karras GU, Prime Cuts Icons Eddie Mathews GU, SP Legendary Cuts Brock GU, Cut of History Gibson GU:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...vember-Edition
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump. Have some time to trade again!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

CARDinalCollector- Please check me for the Great of the Game Rudi Auto, the Prizm Gallatin Auto, Limited Biletnikoff GU, Limited Threads Karras GU, Prime Cuts Icons Eddie Mathews GU, SP Legendary Cuts Brock GU, Cut of History Gibson GU:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...adness-Edition

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast