Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Taylor there too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals Oklahoma City Thunder Kansas City Chiefs
    See wizardofoz82's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

The Browns aren't playing around. Looks like they'll take Barkley #1 and their QB of the future (hopefully) with #4.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Browns aren't playing around. Looks like they'll take Barkley #1 and their QB of the future (hopefully) with #4.

My current top 7 mock is:

Browns: Saquon Barkley
    Broncos (trade with Giants): Sam Darnold
    Colts: Bradley Chubb
    Browns: Josh Allen (the most arm talent in the draft but RAW so learning behind Tyrod for a year is great)
    Giants: Quenten Nelson
    Jets: Baker Mayfield
    Bills (trade with Buccaneers): Josh Rosen

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Browns: Josh Allen (the most arm talent in the draft but RAW so learning behind Tyrod for a year is great)

Well let revisit this later to see how you do.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals Oklahoma City Thunder Kansas City Chiefs
    See wizardofoz82's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

The Giants need a QB of the future as bad or worse than the Broncos. Not sure I see them trading out of the chance to have their choice of QBs from this year's draft. If all the rumor mill out of Denver is true they'll just stay at 5 and take Mayfield.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well let revisit this later to see how you do.

DON

It will change after free agency ... especially if the Broncos or Jets actually sign Cousins

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Giants need a QB of the future as bad or worse than the Broncos. Not sure I see them trading out of the chance to have their choice of QBs from this year's draft. If all the rumor mill out of Denver is true they'll just stay at 5 and take Mayfield.

I agree the Giants should draft a QB ... I just don't think they will. I think they'll stick with Manning as their starter and Davis Webb as their developmental guy. I remember Landon Collins in an interview recently saying there was no need for the Giants to take a QB as Davis Webb is legit and their future and that he'd even rather see them take a WR than a QB ... I mean, taking a WR would just be stupid but it led me to believe the Giants are very high on Davis Webb's future. I think they really want Saquon but that Cleveland will take him #1 so I think there next need is the OL and therefore trading down with the Broncos or Jets to get Quenten Nelson, or maybe even with a team like the Dolphins or Cardinals to then take LT Mike McGlinchey and stock pile some extra picks, makes sense for the G men ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12