Trading for anything Sean Manaea

Restarting my Sean manaea PC. I lost many of the cards of him I had in the mail and would like to restart this collection. He played for he travel team I played for till I got too old and is one of 2 MLB players to have came out of this team. I played many years after them but I feel a connection to them and would love to trade for any base, parallels, numbered cards or cert autos you may have of him. The other player is Cesar Carrillo 2005 Padres if you have any of him. Sean Manaea is main concern tho. List of needs will be constructed and will be out shortly.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have a 2018 Heritage Purple Refractor. Do you have any 2018 Heritage inserts FT?
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos. Bucket - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mikec5000 View Post
    I have a 2018 Heritage Purple Refractor. Do you have any 2018 Heritage inserts FT?
    That purple would be great, but I don't have any 18 heritage anything else you'd trade for?

Pc: Cubs Jorge Soler Rob Zastrynzny CJ Edwards
    Always trading for prospects in the Midwest League
    Have an abundance of base and ip autos lmk if interested!

Any Heritage inserts/SPs from 2010 through 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs14 View Post
    That purple would be great, but I don't have any 18 heritage anything else you'd trade for?

Pc: Cubs Jorge Soler Rob Zastrynzny CJ Edwards
    Always trading for prospects in the Midwest League
    Have an abundance of base and ip autos lmk if interested!
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos. Bucket - Hidden Content

I have these:

16 Bowman Platinum Next Generation Purple #NG20 Manaea $4
    16 Bowman Platinum Platinum Presence Purple #91 Manaea $3
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Looking for RedWings, Tigers, Lions, Pistons, Michigan Wolverines, Brian Griese, Higginson, Will Clark, Mark Fidrych, Konstantinov, and Ed Belfour cards.

Ok so I have 2016 heriatge hi number so of byung ho park and 2017 heritage hi number insert zobrist award winner. If neither of those work I can try and look for more. Thank you

Are both of these numbered? If so would you take some tigers current base for them?

I have Sean Manaea 18 Topps #342. I will take 150 Rwards Points. If agreeable post the trade.

Eric

I fhave:
    Sean Manaea16 Topps US #13
    I like current Yankees, Dodgers, and Koufax inserts.

Eric