Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Broncos trading Aqib Talib to Rams

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...und-draft-pick

The Denver Broncos are trading Pro Bowl cornerback Aqib Talib to the Los Angeles Rams, the NFL Network reported Thursday, citing sources.

The Broncos will receive a fifth-round pick in the 2018 draft for Talib, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Talib wanted to play for defensive coordinator Wade Phillips in L.A. or Bill Belichick in New England, sources told Schefter. The idea of playing elsewhere was not something he found desirable. This helped dictate the trade to the Rams, the sources said.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Rams secondary is now Marcus Peters, Aqib Talib, Lamarcus Joyner, and Sam Shields. With Wade Phillips orchestrating the coverage with his usual blend of QB pressure, Rams defense looks real good on paper.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Bummed. He was an exciting player to watch, and a super cool guy when signing for fans. Friendly and joking like Manning. Gave me a really nice big auto, and was as easy to talk to as any player I've ever met.

Not un-expected though. We all knew this was coming. I even wore his jersey to the last home game in anticipation of it being my last chance.

I'm going to miss him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Going to be a very solid secondary

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Pats fans were hi on acquiring him. Popular from his last stint in NE.
    Pats setting their sites on Sherman? That D needs help..