Thread: Love thy neighbor !!!!!!!!!!

Love thy neighbor !!!!!!!!!!

My neighbor was recently in Florida and was going to be attending a Jays Yanks spring training game (my 2 favorite teams) she told me she would try and get me an autograph which I said cool knowing it likely wouldn't happen......she came home monday and brought over this little surprise for me :)

a4.JPG a3.jpg a5.jpg

Mr. October I was both stunned and awed she also got Billy McKinney Ronald Torreyes bobby mitchell to sign the same ball as well.....usually Im not one for multi sigs on a ball but im more then happy with this
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1038/1151
    1/1's and Plates: 10

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Congrats
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Very Cool!
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos. Bucket - Hidden Content

Wow that's a very nice score since I've heard from some people that Reggie Jackson can be a bit of a frosty person to deal with when it comes to autographs
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

That's just way cool. Congrats !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Wow that's a very nice score since I've heard from some people that Reggie Jackson can be a bit of a frosty person to deal with when it comes to autographs
    She told me she asked some of the other fans who was the best one to get, and they told her it was mostly minor leaguers playing that day. She was told Reggie would be the biggest name there but he very rarely signs. She said she went right up to him and no problem :)
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1038/1151
    1/1's and Plates: 10