Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Boston Bruins New England Patriots
    See wptmass's Items on eBay

Online Sports card breakers....GOOD & BAD

Do any of you frequent anyone's live box/case breaks? I am finding a lot of them are not as fun now...very quick breaks, tough to find video posts later, etc. etc.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Sometimes I join in some but I never watch ones I am not a part of.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The struggle is finding one that you trust and works best for you... The amount of “breakers” has exploded since the beginning. I thought about doing it not so much as a business venture but because it looks like fun, but would never be able to compete with bigger names in the game to get spots filled. All about exposure. On the consumer end I’ve been fortunate to find one I like to use but they only focus on 1 sport.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I started this thread because It's amazing breakers like rainwhiskerr (EBAY) aka Boomo (youtube) survives..he swears ..burps..picks at his ears etc then handles cards its certainly not anything you want experience if you have kids around.
    I find sportcardbreakers to be one of the best..I also do amtreasure for racing, but the breaks are recorded not live on his.RIpCity is cool...hawkscardcollect (EBAY)aka liveboxbreaks.net is very fast paced and a pain to figure where your break is and is live after midnight EST.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

I can relate. I still watch online breaks everyday, but for the past year or so I have only been going to the ones I have frequented since the start. A couple of years there were a bunch of new breakers in the hobby, but most of those have stopped coming. I have a strict criteria when it comes to group breaking, and only the ones I view on a daily basis meet them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Have not participated in one in a year or so but def find one you can trust

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I can relate. I still watch online breaks everyday, but for the past year or so I have only been going to the ones I have frequented since the start. A couple of years there were a bunch of new breakers in the hobby, but most of those have stopped coming. I have a strict criteria when it comes to group breaking, and only the ones I view on a daily basis meet them.

Throw same names out so we can check them out

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Throw same names out so we can check them out

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

I am bias to these breakers since I have known them for over 5 years, and I consider them friends in the hobby but here they are in no particular order. They all stream on Breakers.tv.

1. KTAuthentics

Or Omgcollectibles. They are a hobby store located in California, and they go live Tues-Friday, and sometimes on the weekend and Monday. What I like most about this breaker is that he carries all sports and his channel is mature for the most part and has a very homey feeling.

2. Irving77

I have known Irving forever and he is one of the kindest people in the hobby bar none!! He goes live during the week and rarely on weekends.

3. K2Sportscards

Kenny specializes in basketball cards, but hasn't been live in awhile. When he is, he goes on everyday.

4. GVSportscards

George mostly breakers soccer cards, but he also breaks all of the major releases from other sports, even hockey! He is also in Cali and goes live during the late evenings. His schedule also varies since he has a kid to take care of.

5. CardsInfinity

Chris is awesome and has started to go live again, weekdays Tuesday-Friday. He is pretty much the only show to watch during the day!

There are a couple of other feeds that I will pop into from time to time, but that's basically it for me!

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

I will be looking to do breaks again on here. If anyone would throw some ideas out there for what they would want to break, I can put a break up.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If you can't open boxes, empty the contents, show every card in the break(at least fully fan on some breaks to show color/contents), and upload completed break..you don't make the cut(To many SP's, Variations, etc) Trust has to transparent.
    Quite a few fast talking, slight of hand, just in view/on edge of camera window... breakers out there. There are many who are no nonsense as well. Do some "scouting" before buying.

Remember ~Caveat Emptor