Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

chrisborene 2018 IP autograph thread

I’m a little late starting this thread this year, but better late than never

this year started out with a 3 day trip to spring training from 2/22-2/24 to watch the dodgers in Glendale , Az

while it was very fun there was a madhouse everywhere like 2x the people from 2 years ago so my totals were rough but still ok

got 3 cards signed by Ross stripling
    3 signed by rick Honeycutt
    a jersey card signed by Kyle farmer along with a pic with
    1 card signed by Adam liberatore
    1 card signed by dj peters
    2 cards signed by Daniel corcino
    1 card signed by Travis taigeron
    2 cards signed by Chris Woodward
    4 cards signed by Tom Koehler
    2 cards signed by pat venditte
    and my big come up I got Matt kemp to sign a 12x18 canvas plus a pic withC8DE7D84-A994-4A43-B343-CB1816126BDD.jpeg2553D7B4-071A-4BBD-81E1-B4C219B926E4.jpeg

so that was the start to my autograph season, have a feeling this year that I’ll be going to more minor league games with the Rancho Cucamonga quakes and a few with the dodgers and some paid signings

-chrisborene
    Last edited by chrisborene; 03-11-2018 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Can’t figure out how the pics turned upside down

SCF Rewards
    Country

GOT to meet former wwe superstar tugboat in Redlands ca at a meet and greet at inland empire toy store

tugboat signed an elite flashback figure for me and got a picture with him as well

got a few things I’m going to in April and maybe one more thing this month so keep on reading

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I started my kickoff to the minor league season and graphed the Rancho Cucamonga quakes , and I got a few before the game but everybody I hoped to get after game all took a back entrance, but here is what I got

2017 first round pick Jeren Kendall signed a multi swatched game used card
    2016 first round pick Gavin lux signed 4 cards
    and
    prospect jordan Sheffield signed 2 cards

ill most likely be going to another quakes game within the next week to 10 days
    and I got a cool independent wrestling show event I’m going to where I bought the Samoan dynasty package (wrestlefair.com is the addy if interested and you live in so cal)
    and possibly even a dodger game who knows

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

This past Sunday I went to an independent wrestling show put on by former wwe hall of famer rikishi called wrestlefair, it was a fun event the wrestling was totally awesome , what made it memorable was I purchased a ticket for what was billed as the Samoan dynasty reunion, basically a good chunk of the famous a’noai and Fatu families members were there, basically got to do a q&a and meet and greets with the 13 members that were there and an autographs with every guest there on a special 12x18 edit

the main ones there were as follows and I got an autograph from each

wwe hall of famer and father of “the rock” Rocky Johnson
    wwe hall of famer rikishi
    1/2 of the wwe hof tag team the wild Samoans sika
    1/2 of the wwf tag team the islanders the Tonga kid
    afa a’noai jr known to wwe fans as manu
    1/2 of the wwf tag team champs the headshrinkers samu
    sean maluta ( wrestled a few matches on nxt and 205 live)

sefa fatu younger brother of the uso’s and son of rikishi
    jacob fatu
    lloyd a’noai
    lance a’noai
    VIP
    And the count of California black pearl

also got a pic and autograph from former wwe star the boogeyman as well

next events I’ll be going to are a dodger game this coming Wednesday and next Sunday
    a minor league Rancho Cucamonga quakes on Monday 5/14 and a storytelling show by wwe hall of famer Jake the snake Roberts on 5/20 and I will be getting his 2 different versions of his funko pop signed that night!!!!

—chrisborene
    Last edited by chrisborene; 05-07-2018 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Mis spelled a word

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a few short recaps to include on this post

first went to dodger stadium for a Mother’s Day game, was also alumni week , with former dodgers signing at different parts of the stadium, I went to 2 stations and got former dodgers lee lacy and Manny Mota to sign an 8x10 signed for former dodgers also took pics with each of them

on Monday I went to a 10:35 am Rancho Cucamonga quakes game and got a few players to sign a few cards

andrew sopko signed 4 cards
    jeren kendall signed 2 cards

noticed that this yrs quakes players take a back entrance out of the stadium , not out of the players clubhouse exit so I’m going to have to get some of these guys on the road at away games,luckily I’m within 30 minutes of 3 different minor league teams so hopefully it shouldn’t be a problem.

Next event I’m going to will be a comedy/ storytelling show by former wwe hall of famer Jake the snake Roberts , as he always does paid signings at his events I’m going to get his 2 different pop funkos signed!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doing a couple more quick recaps of trips to watch the Rancho Cucamonga quakes play the Lake Elsinore storm in lake Elsinore last Tuesday and Thursday 6/12 and 6/14

went on 6/14 because current dodger Rich Hill was doing a rehab game out there and was hoping to get him to together sign an item upon his departure

Here are my combined totals from both games

dodger prospect Dustin May signed 3 cards
    dodger prospect Gavin lux signed 10 cards
    dodger prospect Connor Wong signed 6 cards
    dodger prospect Jeren Kendall signed 2 cards - would have gotten more signed by him but him and Wong were signing at the same time one night and I’ve got Kendall to sign more earlier in the year so I needed to knock out a few wongs

and got rich hill to sign my 2017 World Series Baseball under the ws logo got a picture with him as well

until next time........

—-chrisborene6A17CC26-EE7E-41CC-A595-A156B79F8761.jpegE75A1786-83BE-4541-AEDB-F08446F5E776.jpeg3B69A47A-311F-42E1-8701-E83FC3A17E86.jpeg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been too long since I’ve done some graphing so i decided to graph the dodgers outside of their stadium and here are my results

relief pitcher Scott Alexander signed 2 cards
    bench coach bob geren signed 2 cards
    starting pitcher Rich Hill signed 1 card
    and
    returning dodger for the first time this season Andrew Toles signed 5 different cards

tried graphing pre game inside San Diego but with the netting they put up going down the line it’s made things more difficult, but dodgers didn’t sign anything pregame inside so oh well!!!

need to get to some more minor league rc quakes games soon

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I went to an early 10:35 am Rancho Cucamonga quakes game and got a few autographs

before the game I got Connor Wong to sign 2 more cards

after the game I got Dustin May to sign a foul ball he pitched with during the first inning which was really cool
    also got Gavin lux to sign 4 more cards for me

next venture into the autograph world will be done on Sunday to 2 different paid signings from former dodgers in 2 different locations here in so cal, and will post about them after I go to both!!!

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today’s events led me first to Harry’s dugout in montebello ca for an appearance by a member of the 1988 World Series dodgers mike marshall

mike signed my dodgers poster which is now at 146 autographs
    he also signed and finished off a 1982 Topps dodgers rookie card already signed by Steve sax and Ron roenicke

the second part of the day led me to draft cuts in Rancho Cucamonga ca for $25 I got a haircut and also autographs from 2x World Series champ al ferrera and dodgers great Pedro Guerrero

i got al to say gun an 8x10
    and I got Pedro Guerrero to sign my ‘81 tri-mvp bobblehead, now to try and get Ron cey and Steve Yeager on it

next graphing event will probably be another quakes game and try to knock out some more Jeren kendall and Gavin lux cards

—-chrisborene
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast