Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

This past Friday I went to the Rancho Cucamonga quakes for the sole purpose of trying to rehabbing dodger Julio urias to sign my dodger poster signed by multiple dodgers, well he signed as he got to the stadium but since it’s a big poster I try to avoid big crowds that are compact and didn’t have luck then,

before the the game started I got 2017 1st rd pick Jeren Kendall to sign 2 more cards for me

after his 1 2/3 inning outing, a big ™™™ crowd waited behind the clubhouse exit for Julio and after about 10 minutes of him exiting he signed my poster, I think he was a little in awe of it as he was looking at it for a good 15 seconds before he signed it, I pointed to an open spot and he put his signature on it. And then I got the hell out of there cause the crowd was really pushing!!!

he is suppose to be rehabbing tomorrow at the quakes stadium and I may go if schedule permitting, but if I don’t go Wednesday I will for sure be going Saturday or Sunday when they are down the road playing in San Bernardino!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the RC quakes game vs the lake Elsinore storm in lake Elsinore ca

just trying to get and rack up a few more quakes players that I have a few extra cards of

i got jeren Kendall to sign 4 cards
    colton wong also signed 4 more cards
    jordan Sheffield signed 3 more cards
    and Carlos rincon signed a game used ball

will probably go see the quakes in San Bernardino ca play the inland empire 66ers on Saturday or Sunday, and may go sooner if Julio Urias plans on doing a 3rd rehab appearance with the quakes

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last night I went to the Rancho Cucamonga quakes game, as Julio Urias was rehabbing once again, and I was hoping to get his autograph once again

here are my results of what I got last night

game used cal league ball signed by Christian santana
    3 cards signed by Jordan Sheffield
    2 cards signed by Connor Wong
    and
    2 bobbleheads signed by Julio Urias after he left the stadium(around the 7th inning)

may go watch the quakes play the the inland empire 66ers in San Bernardino on Saturday or Sunday just to try and get a few extra cards signed

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another venture to see my favorite minor league team , the Rancho Cucamonga quakes, they were on the road in San bernadino this past Monday, and once again I went to go watch a rehab appearance from dodgers pitcher Julio Urias and here was what I came away with

jeren kendall signed 4 cards
    connor wong signed 2 cards
    jordan Sheffield signed 2 cards
    and Julio Urias signed 1 card (Tulsa drillers minor league card)

going to try try to get to either another game this weekend or possibly a quakes playoff game within the week after that, and that would probably be my last minor
    league venture for this season.

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

It’s been a while since I posted but here is a little outing I did today

The greatest intercontinental champion of all time the honky tonk man made an appearance at my local Dave and busters in Ontario ca, $30 got you an autograph and a pic, and this was a no brained for me to get cause I’ve never heard of him doing any appearances in so cal so I got him to sign an unmatched fury figure on the base with the inscription “greatest ic champ of all time”, the same company that brought him it for this appearance is also bringing out Goldust on wm35 weekend and host appearance parties so there may be some coming in the next few months!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well the 2018 autographing year is over, I’d say I did pretty good!!! Keep an eye out for my 2019 ip autographing thread, I will start it sometime after Sunday as I am going to a pretty cool event and should score many mlb’ers autographs along with a few former and current dodgers!!!!

Good luck in 2019 everyone!!!

—-chrisborene

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12