Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

I am hoping to attend the convention as I am only about an hour out of Cleveland and was wondering if they will post a daily signing schedule ahead of time? I have never been able to attend this and would love to go and know what players to plan for. Thanks

Yes, they should have that figure out by late June or early July at the latest

Ed

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My parents are coming up for a few days but won't be there as long as me. We are definitely going to the Indians/Angels games on Friday and Saturday.

Cool that you can enjoy the convention with the family. Enjoy the games.

I may have a parking pass available for sale/trade as well; I didn't think of that until I saw someone mention it on another board.

Might want to post what your looking for your pass.

I am hoping to attend the convention as I am only about an hour out of Cleveland and was wondering if they will post a daily signing schedule ahead of time? I have never been able to attend this and would love to go and know what players to plan for. Thanks

Just keep this link handy.
    http://nsccshow.com/autograph-information/

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it this year but I would love to go to one in person one day. If you are ever in Atlanta or the DC area I'll be there.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it this year but I would love to go to one in person one day. If you are ever in Atlanta or the DC area I'll be there.

They had it in Baltimore a few years back along with Atlantic City. Think it going back to Atlantic City in two tears. Atlanta was done once about 15 years ago or so and it never been done again sad to say. Guess most dealers did not like it.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

They had it in Baltimore a few years back along with Atlantic City. Think it going back to Atlantic City in two tears. Atlanta was done once about 15 years ago or so and it never been done again sad to say. Guess most dealers did not like it.

Don

Atlanta had the smallest attendance of any National post-1990.

The biggest problem that keeps its placement limited is they need at least 250,000 feet of floor space, limited union restrictions on setup and takedown, hotels and air transport close by (public transit a bonus), and a willingness to book a year or more ahead of time with a guarantee they won't get bumped for something more lucrative. That last one is apparently a MAJOR sticking point.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Atlanta had the smallest attendance of any National post-1990.

The biggest problem that keeps its placement limited is they need at least 250,000 feet of floor space, limited union restrictions on setup and takedown, hotels and air transport close by (public transit a bonus), and a willingness to book a year or more ahead of time with a guarantee they won't get bumped for something more lucrative. That last one is apparently a MAJOR sticking point.

Personally, I loved it as I think the hotel me and my friend had was in walking distance of the Convention. I just think it good for the masses when it can move around the country a little for folks that might not come if it too far away but that just my opinion.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

I think a lot has to do with cost of accomodations- assuming it isnt Chicago, which is a strong hotbed of collectibility in general.

Cleveland and Atlantic City have much more affordable lodgings than do places such as Atlanta, which may make them more appealing to collectors and people travelling in.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

1976 Cy Young Winner Randy Jones and 1966 Rookie of the Year Tommy Helms have been added as VIP autograph guests
    Last edited by *censored*; 04-02-2018 at 08:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

1976 Cy Young Winner Randy Jones and 1966 Rookie of the Year Tommy Helms have been added as VIP autograph guests

Thanks!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

New additions:

Two-time NL MVP Dale Murphy and 1983 NL Rookie of the Year Darryl Strawberry scheduled for the Tristar Autograph Pavilion at the 39th National in Cleveland, 8/1-8/5. Tickets and VIP Packages available now at www.NSCCShow.com

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast