Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Quote Originally Posted by *censored* View Post
    @Rabs, if you buy the VIP package and don't want the autograph tickets, I'd potentially buy some off of you. Recoup some money that way.
    That may be an option. What would you be paying?
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

2. Kronozio
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Yeah I saw you get in 30 minutes earlier each day I believe which is nice. I honestly don't really care about the VIP signers so that part doesn't interest me at all and is why the VIP package costs more.
    Well you think about it all those signers. Like drew already offering you Money you can recoup some money.

P.s. what a ga $15 x 5 = 75. So the benefit of free cards, 30 minutes earlier, selling some of the vip auto tickets you can almost always break even and you get all the freebies.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    P.s. what a ga $15 x 5 = 75.
    Don
    Not sure what you meant by that part.

General admission per day now is $19 ($22 on site) so that would be $95 for all 5 days.

VIP package is $139 ($149 on site) which is $44 more than what I would pay for just doing general admission.

VIP package states you get 12 VIP guest autographs (I'm guessing these are what you are able to sell to others)?
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Most I've found sell at $2-$5 each. Right now I need an extra on Santiago, Rijo, Jefferies, Cordova, and Woods. So that would be $25 right there.

VIP package nets you 6 of the signers, plus six Wild Card tickets (good luck selling those though; you couldn't run fast enough to give them to a lot of people...). SuperVIP package nets you all 18 signers guaranteed.

So if you find buyers on them all at $5 each, that's $90 and nearly covers the price difference between GA and the SuperVIP package, plus gets you a double package of all the sponsor freebies and early entrance and the Wednesday VIP Party.

Not sure what you meant by that part.

General admission per day now is $19 ($22 on site) so that would be $95 for all 5 days.

VIP package is $139 ($149 on site) which is $44 more than what I would pay for just doing general admission.

VIP package states you get 12 VIP guest autographs (I'm guessing these are what you are able to sell to others)?
    @Rabs
    Look at Drew response. Hate being on the run when trying to reply. As he shared you the dollar difference is not that different if you move your vip tickets. Plus you get in early which is always a plus and what is that worth?

Don
    Hidden Content
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

I wasn't even considering the Super VIP when looking at options. That is $199 ($209 on site) and also includes a parking pass which I would not need. Would I be able to sell that also you think?

I wasn't even considering the Super VIP when looking at options. That is $199 ($209 on site) and also includes a parking pass which I would not need. Would I be able to sell that also you think?
    Yes you would be able to sell the parking pass. Not sure what they go for though.

Don
    Hidden Content

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678