Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    Quote Originally Posted by *censored* View Post
    Excellent! $5 each good for them? If so I'll mark it down on my sheet.
    works for me

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    39th National eNews - Collectable.com Launches Industry-First Historical Price Guide App

Collectable.com Launches Industry-First Mobile Historical Price Guide For Sports Memorabilia!

Collectable, the must-have app for sports collectors, proudly announces the launch of a first-in-the-industry mobile historical auction price guide research tool.
    With the tap of a finger, instantly search an expanding database of over 500,000 auction prices dating back to 2004.
    Find prices on virtually every type of collectible, from cards and autographs to memorabilia and much more. Dynamically filter by grading company, condition, price, and time range.
    Access thousands of images with tap and zoom functionality.
    Browse entire auction catalogs, including real-time bidding information on current auctions.
    Submit your custom wishlist with automatic notifications on all future auction matches.
    Available for free on iPhone, iPad, and all Android devices.
    To celebrate the launch of our price guide, we’re giving away $500 in auction credit on the last day of the National. To be eligible, download and sign up in the app between now and Sunday, August 5th, 2018. New and current app users can submit additional entries by participating through the giveaway link below. Please Note: Current app users must upgrade to the latest version of Collectable to access the new historical price guide.

https://collectable.com
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

It's been awhile since I've been active in the hobby, but I got a second wind for 1980s baseball cards so I will be there Thurs-Sun. I'm very excited for my first National and I look forward to meeting a few of you there in Cleveland!
    Logan Couture | Martin St. Louis | Jeremy Roenick | Jonathan Toews | Sergei Fedorov
    Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Patrick Kane | Larionov | Joe Thornton | Bobby Ryan | Getzlaf
    I Want Your: Hidden Content

Hidden Content | Hidden Content

2018 NSCC Wrapper Redemptions – Everything You Need to Know

This post will detail all of the wrapper redemptions programs that will happen at the 2018 National Sports Collectors Convention in Cleveland, Ohio at the I-X Center. The NSCC will run from August 1-5, 2018.

All information will be posted as we receive it. Keep checking back for more updates!

https://steelcityscoop.com/2018/07/1...-need-to-know/
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213