Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
    Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Excellent! $5 each good for them? If so I'll mark it down on my sheet.

works for me

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

39th National eNews - Collectable.com Launches Industry-First Historical Price Guide App

Collectable.com Launches Industry-First Mobile Historical Price Guide For Sports Memorabilia!

Collectable, the must-have app for sports collectors, proudly announces the launch of a first-in-the-industry mobile historical auction price guide research tool.
    With the tap of a finger, instantly search an expanding database of over 500,000 auction prices dating back to 2004.
    Find prices on virtually every type of collectible, from cards and autographs to memorabilia and much more. Dynamically filter by grading company, condition, price, and time range.
    Access thousands of images with tap and zoom functionality.
    Browse entire auction catalogs, including real-time bidding information on current auctions.
    Submit your custom wishlist with automatic notifications on all future auction matches.
    Available for free on iPhone, iPad, and all Android devices.
    To celebrate the launch of our price guide, we’re giving away $500 in auction credit on the last day of the National. To be eligible, download and sign up in the app between now and Sunday, August 5th, 2018. New and current app users can submit additional entries by participating through the giveaway link below. Please Note: Current app users must upgrade to the latest version of Collectable to access the new historical price guide.

https://collectable.com

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (14)
    Country

It's been awhile since I've been active in the hobby, but I got a second wind for 1980s baseball cards so I will be there Thurs-Sun. I'm very excited for my first National and I look forward to meeting a few of you there in Cleveland!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2018 NSCC Wrapper Redemptions – Everything You Need to Know

This post will detail all of the wrapper redemptions programs that will happen at the 2018 National Sports Collectors Convention in Cleveland, Ohio at the I-X Center. The NSCC will run from August 1-5, 2018.

All information will be posted as we receive it. Keep checking back for more updates!

https://steelcityscoop.com/2018/07/1...-need-to-know/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Georgia Bulldogs New York Yankees
    See big_f_23's Items on eBay

I will be there on Saturday, August 4th. Going to the National and then the Indians game, should be fun! Looking forward to seeing you there, Don!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will be there on Saturday, August 4th. Going to the National and then the Indians game, should be fun! Looking forward to seeing you there, Don!

See you there. Your going to have a blast.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Bought my Super VIP tickets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I am supposed to get the hook up on some tickets but we will see how that goes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Are you still looking to sell some of your autograph tickets? I'm still in the market for a Cordova, a Jefferies, and a Santiago.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What are you looking to get signed!
    @Rabs

Don

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast