Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 heritage and donruss FT

Quote Originally Posted by jeff33 View Post
    Would you trade the following for those 2 cards?

2018 Topps Heritage #448 Jayson Werth SP $4.00
    2018 Topps Heritage #461 Jameson Taillon SP $4.00
    2018 Topps Heritage #467 Julio Teheran SP $4.00
    2018 Topps Heritage #491 Jose Urena SP $3.00

sure go ahead and post trade.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Trade Posted.. Please confirm when you can.. THX JEFF

Sure. You want to post it?
    Best,
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by mnnatural View Post
    how about a 2018 donruss '84 retro 253 aaron judge?
    LF current Isles...Tavares, Ladd (NYI only), Ho-sang, Beauvillier, Barzal, Pulock, Pelech, Bailey, Boychuk (NYI only), Leddy (NYI only), de Haan, Cizikas, Nelson, A. Lee, Clutterbuck (NYI only), Greiss (NYI only), Eberle (NYI only) etc...Also trading for current roster Yankees. ***Only trading/shipping to lower 48 states due to prohibitive postage rates.***

HI, Just checking the status of this trade.. I noticed nothing has been updated on the trade manager and hopefully you have already received the cards that I sent you.. PLMK THX JEFF

Quote Originally Posted by jeff33 View Post
    HI, Just checking the status of this trade.. I noticed nothing has been updated on the trade manager and hopefully you have already received the cards that I sent you.. PLMK THX JEFF

sorry i forgot to update trade manager i did recieve the cards your cards were sent out monday morning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12