Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

I’d try football for sure. There was a lot of talented kids there this year and I think there is more coming in from this years signing class. Do they do a fan fest or anything like it right before the football season starts? Both schools here in Oklahoma do one and you can go get autographs.
    i have never been because I have no interest in OU or OSU. I think when we lived in Fort Worth TCU did one as well.

I need to write coach Leach and see if I can get a signature. I really need to get to Pullman to a football game. I have given up on them ever playing a road game near me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington State Cougars Brigham Young Cougars Arizona Diamondbacks

I'm not sure if they have a fan fest or not, as I recently moved to Pullman around a year ago, but I do know that they have multiple events with Coach Leach both before/during the season. Every week during the season they have a Coaches Show at one of the local restaurants, and I went a few times and got to talk Coach Leach after the show. He was always really gracious when I talked to him and he signed stuff for me multiple times.

From what I've seen he's a pretty reliable signer both by mail and by email. If you need the WSU football mailing address, this is the one that I would use:

WSU Football
    P.O. Box 641645
    Pullman, WA 99164-1615

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent an email to Coach Leach yesterday using the email address in the TTM Manager. Hopefully it will come soon. I really like Mike Leach he was at Texas Tech when we lived in West Texas I really liked him then I just can’t stand Texas Tech. When I heard Washington State hired him it was one of those I’ll never forget where I was when I heard the news events. I was so happy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I remembered when he first started coaching at WSU. At that point I had no ties to Washington State, but I was living in Utah at the time and I went to his first game with WSU in 2012 because they were playing at BYU. I remember BYU beat the crap out of them but I was happy at the time haha.

I really like BYU as well as WSU, I can never seem to pick which cougars to root for... lol. When I lived in Utah I collected autographs at BYU events and that was pretty fun too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not too much to show from this week's series, but I did get WSU pitchers Ryan Walker, Isaac Mullins, and Conner Nantkes to sign some cards after Saturday's game!
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like it!
    those are some great looking cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I think they look pretty good signed! I got a bunch of cards last Sunday in a giveaway, but I hadn't tried to get any signed until now. There's only a couple more games left this season so I better hurry if I want to get all of them signed!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got my Coach Leach signed photo in the mail yesterday. I was excited, I think I am going to TTM a few former WSU players with some pictures to keep Coach company on my office wall. Good luck with getting the rest of the baseball cards signed they look awesome. Won’t be long I can order my 2018 football posters.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's awesome! Glad you got a photo from Leach. I actually went to an autograph signing last year in town and was able to get signatures from a few of the Cougar greats (Bledsoe, Gesser, Connor Halliday, etc.)

Baseball-wise, I've had the opportunity to meet Mike Kinkade a couple times- he went to WSU and played for a few teams in the majors. Turns out he actually owns a Crossfit gym in Pullman now!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I brought all my cards with me to the WSU-Gonzaga game on Tuesday, but the game went to 13 innings and I had to leave before the game ended. I still got senior pitcher Scotty Sunitsch to sign from the dugout before the game, so it wasn't a total wash...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast