Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

That’s awesome! Bledsoe would probably be the ultimate WSU football signature to get. I saw on here somewhere where Ryan Leaf signed a TTM for them so I am going to give him a try. I wanted to meet him when he was coaching at the DII school my mom graduated from. We were living in the area at the time and going to games regularly but he got in a lot of trouble befor I could meet the guy.

Guesser would be another great one I remember that guy tossing the ball all over in those ugly uniforms of that day. Halliday wouldn’t be bad either. If I get a chance today I am going to try a TTM of Luke Falk.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington State Cougars Brigham Young Cougars Arizona Diamondbacks

I just sent a pair of custom cards to Falk c/o the Titans, I figured it was worth a shot. It’s a shame I never got his signature while he was at WSU. I did get Tyler Hilinski’s signature last year before he died, and that’s something I’m gonna hold on to.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That’s awesome you got Hilinski’s signature. Such a shame I guess you never know what is going on in someone else’s mind. I feel awful for his family.

I figure Falk is worth a try too. I want to try River Cracraft in Denver he was one of my favorite recent Cougs along with Falk. Hercules Mata’afa is another I’ll try soon along with. Dahl in Detroit

SCF Rewards
    Country

I might try Vince Mayle c/o the Ravens sometime soon, he was a stud for WSU a couple of years back. I might try to get some of the current WSU players TTM if I can’t get any of them in-person this year as well. James Williams, Jahad Woods, and Renard Bell are all players I want to get signatures from.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was surprised that Mata’afa wasn’t drafted, he was a beast last year on the d-line. I might have to try him sometime too!
    Last edited by succ; 05-19-2018 at 03:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are currently college players able to do TTM? I thought that was outlawed by the NCAA beacuse they couldn’t tell when some might drop a $20 bill in an envelope. I could be wrong. I think Vince is one I got a 4X6 printed off for this past week. I had a Walgreens coupon code for 10 cent 4X6’s prints when you get 100 or more. I had some family pictures I needed printed plus my son’s hockey TTM’s so I printed off a handful WSU football pictures to slowly do over time. I don’t even remember everything I got printed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent a bunch of emails to a bunch of schools asking if they allowed fan mail. From the responses I’ve received it seems like it is ok to send a letter to a player, but I think each school has their own policy with autographs by mail.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good to know! I guess WSU is okay with autographs therough the mail then?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think so. I saw some successes from Falk and Cole Madison c/o WSU last year on another site so I would assume that they are ok with it. A friend of mine actually got Jamal Morrow as well last year, but he sent to his house address on campus and wan’t willing to share the address with anyone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay good info thank you

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast