Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

Looks like there is 2 former Cougs playing in the CFL both for the BC Lions. I just don’t want to buy Canadian stamps them have to pay $5 shipping to have stamps of all things shipped to me........ maybe i’m Just getting old. I guess it would be worse your really not that far from Canada.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

Go to the post office and buy 4 international stamps for $1-something each. Don't need to order Canadian stamps.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Guess I am confused because what you guys are saying is what I originally thought was true.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...e-U-S-question

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any luck with the Utah series this weekend?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington State Cougars Brigham Young Cougars Arizona Diamondbacks

I was only able to get one player this weekend, but it was a good one.

All season I've been trying to get Parker McFadden (Jr. RHP) to sign for me, but up until this series I wasn't able to. There were a couple times this year that I waited after the game to see if he would sign for me, but he actually blew me off a couple times. I haven't had that happen with any other college athletes ever, so I found it kind of weird.

I have really wanted to get him since the start of the year because he is far and away the best player WSU has. He throws 95-97 mph and has a nasty breaking ball- he'll probably be the only Coug to get drafted this year. I made a couple custom cards before the season in hopes that he would eventually sign them, and this weekend he came through!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

He actually gave me a pretty good signature too, so I was happy with the way it turned out! I was also pretty happy because it was on one of the cards that I designed just for him.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by succ; 05-26-2018 at 10:48 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You did an awesome job on the card it looks great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It had been a while since I have snagged any in-person autographs... until now! Last night the WSU women's soccer team had their first home game, and the women's basketball team had an autograph session after the game, during which I got an 8x10 poster signed by the whole team.

Attachment 157488
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by patriotsguy; 08-18-2018 at 05:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That’s cool!

you also reminded me I’m late in ordering my 2018 football posters. I need to get my money order in the mail. I normally do it each July but let it slip this year

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well it's been a while, but I finally got another IP graph at the wsu-cal poly basketball game last night. WSU head coach Ernie Kent signed my ticket stub.20181119_202933.jpg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345