Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Rams

Lf newer, nicer Rams to add to my pc

Photobucket below shows some stuff i have but not all of it. Let me know what teams or players you are looking for and i can look through and let you know of the base, inserts, rcs, #ed, and hits of whatever youre interested in. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

looking for packers, kamara and open to maybe chiefs , steelers fournette. i got 3 or 5 gurley autos . 3 are to 10. also have gurley auto jersey. couple of kupp autos. josh reynolds autos. goff auto. sick 3 color gurley patch. dual warner faulk patch card. old school triple game use, dual gurley melvin gordon auto. gerald everett auto. got a decent aaron donaldson card and a lot of lower end stuff including gurley might have some pics in flicker. look under bill coakley. iff not i can download tomorrow morning when i get home from work. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions
    See Michiganmax41's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

I have a 2013 R & S Stedman Bailey game-used (blue) x/299 and a couple of lo end Goffs... check my older threads
    Need , newer Detroit players ( Herndon Hooker, Amon-ra St. Brown, Larkin, Husso, Bergren, Simon Edvinsson # 563 sps, Soderblom, Sam Laporta, Akil Badoo, Javier Baez,Cunningham) Hidden Content
    FB list: Hidden Content

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

have2017goldstandardnewlyminted

josh Reynolds 160/199

like tony Gonzalez gu

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a Cooper Kupp Donruss elite orange parallel, pretty card, # to 25, also got dual pen pal autograph of kupp and josh Reynolds. Looking for Dak, Zeke, D’Onta Foreman and Mahomes

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

I have a few cards from 2017. Cooper Kupp Donruss Rated Rookie and The Rookies (both base), two Gerald Everett cards with one Panini Prizm. Also have a 2017 Gurley special card from Donruss, will check at home tonight.

Do you have any of the young QBs (Watson, Wentz, 49ers) or RBs (Fournette, Hunt etc) and what type of trade would you be willing to make, volume or equal cards going both ways?

5* pick of the night: Bucks to win in Cleveland, especially considering the Cavs struggles

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Josh Reynolds Elite Turn of the Century autograph 27/49. Looking for Steelers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Milwaukee did not come through for me, ah well, LeBron is the King