Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Raiders Sign WR Jordy Nelson

https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...r-jordy-nelson

The Raiders have signed wide receiver Jordy Nelson, as first reported by his former teammate James Jones (on Twitter). It’s a two-year, $15MM deal with $13MM guaranteed. The news has been confirmed by Adam Schefter of ESPN.com (Twitter link).

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I think he will fit into Gruden's plans and the Raiders maybe a force!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think the Raiders have gotten worse this offseason.

Replacing Crabtree with Jordy is a downgrade imo

Signing Doug Martin and a FB ... does Gruden think it's still 2012?

Losing DE Denico Autry could be big ... that young fella could play.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Great move by the Raiders. Nelson a HUGE upgrade compared to Crabtree. Carr gonna have fun this year with Nelson and Cooper and hope Martin gets back to his old style for a couple years. Raiders did good getting rid of Crabtree

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Great move by the Raiders. Nelson a HUGE upgrade compared to Crabtree. Carr gonna have fun this year with Nelson and Cooper and hope Martin gets back to his old style for a couple years. Raiders did good getting rid of Crabtree

I completely disagree. Jordy is 2.5 years older than Crabtree, has serious injury concerns and was horrible last year. It's been reported that the Packers offered him an insultingly low contract to return as they didn't actually want him back at all but wanted the optics to be good to Aaron Rodgers.

As for Doug Martin ... the signing makes no sense to me at all. He's been under 3.0 yards per carry for two straight years, had a recent drug problem and just looks like a shell of what he was in 2015 ... plus, he's used to being the #1 back and he'll just be backing up Beast Mode in Oakland ...

It seems to me that Gruden still thinks it's 2012 as the Raiders signings this offseason have been strange to say the least.

However, I do love Derek Carr and hope he can indeed "have fun this year" ... last year was rough for him, especially with the reports that his O-Line was purposely letting him get hammered to teach him a lesson for not "taking a knee" ... if that was true, I don't think Gruden will stand for that kind of nonsense this year and those O-Lineman will find themselves fined, benched, cut or traded by the deadline ... you have to protect the franchise QB.
    Last edited by Jameis1of1; 03-19-2018 at 12:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Very nice move

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Not that great. W/o Mr. Rogers throwing to him production really fell off.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

You are looking at this all wrong Cabtree wasnt a threat now that Nelson is there Cooper gonna have a big year. You can double both of them. This was a very good move Cabtree has been a average WR his whole career. Nelson is a much better fit for the Raiders. Also Nelson is not a chain thief LMAO

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You are looking at this all wrong Cabtree wasnt a threat now that Nelson is there Cooper gonna have a big year. You can double both of them. This was a very good move Cabtree has been a average WR his whole career. Nelson is a much better fit for the Raiders. Also Nelson is not a chain thief LMAO

Crabtree has 17 TDs in the last 2 years and was better than Amari Cooper last year ... Jordy is washed up imho ... but you're right about the chain thing and I do think Jordy will probably be better for team chemistry. I wish him the best as he seems like a good dude and someone who's always been under-appreciated ... I just think he's way past his prime ... like Doug Martin.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Not that great. W/o Mr. Rogers throwing to him production really fell off.

Hundley didn't even look in Nelson's direction most games. Hard to be productive if he's not even given a chance to succeed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast