Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

My Worst Panini Customer Service Experience

When it comes to redemptions, shorted boxes and replacements I am usually a pretty patient person, but this latest experience is where I draw the line. A couple of months ago I bought 5 boxes of Panini Select Soccer and my first four boxes were absolute trash, but that is not where my beef stands. My fifth box had a KABOOM Messi which is a bonus hit and all the breaks I have seen, the KABOOM box should include an A Group auto. Well, my box did not have ANY auto.

I filed this case on the Panini website, with follow ups, images, everything that is needed with no reply. I waited a month or so, asked around who else to contact and still nothing. I have tried the Panini Customer Service page on Twitter, I have emailed several Panini representatives, and nothing at all. I am not a greedy person, but seeing case after case of Select Soccer with every KABOOM box including an auto of Messi, Ronaldo, Griezeman or Bale, I just want to know what is going on with this lack of customer service.

I am not going to bother to call b/c I have heard that they do not even pick up, so what should I do? The Messi KABOOM is a very nice card, but it is a bonus hit in every sense of the word, and I should have gotten an auto.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sorry to hear about your experience with Panini. I think all the card companies have issues they need to address when it comes to customer service.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

My previous worst experience was with Topps, but that was more a result of their policy and not their actual customer service which has always come through for me in spades.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Topps by far has been my worst experience. Can’t hurt to stay on them to see what happens

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Topps by far has been my worst experience. Can’t hurt to stay on them to see what happens

Thing is I don't know who else to contact. Panini needs David Sharp back!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 8538charles's Items on eBay

Honestly, take it to twitter. If you don't have an account get one. Tag Panini and take photos of your "lack of pulls" and ask exactly what you did in this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Trust me, that's what I did. I went to their main twitter page and their customer service page and nothing at all.