Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See outfieldelm's Items on eBay

A Slew of Highly Graded Mantles For Trade...

Hey, I have this wide variety of beautiful, graded Micks (7's, 8's and a 9) available for trade…

I do need to get something pretty substantial in return for any of these guys. Maybe a single or two card trade (HOF'ers, variations, SP high numbers??) from the 50's or 60's? Or maybe some sort of package deal. If you're interested in talking about a trade, take a gander at the list of things I'm generally seeking (below) and LMK what you have. I'll be happy to answer any questions or provide further scans/pics, etc.

Disclaimer: Since people will inevitably ask, "What 'trade value' do you put on these cards?," I'll say this. I don't have a specific dollar trade value associated with any of the cards. It really just boils down to deciding whether or not it's worth trading for what somebody has to offer. We all know what each card is basically 'worth,' and more importantly, how much the same cards cost on ebay...and the prices of Mantles continue to skyrocket there.

I am always interested in these:
    • HOF'ers in nice shape from the 50's and 60's, graded or ungraded
    • Willie Mays, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle (especially their 1961 high numbers in high grade), Jackie Robinson, Ted Williams & Roberto Clemente cards
    • Tough to find errors and variations from the 50's through the early 70's
    • 1964 Topps Stand-Up HOF'ers (need virtually any in nice shape)
    • 1961-67 Topps high numbers and SP's
    • Other graded Mantles
    • 1963 Fleer BB stars and HOF'ers in high grade
    • 1954 Bowman HOF'ers
    • 1954 Red Heart BB (need virtually any in nice shape)
    • 1972 Topps high numbers graded 9 or above (could possibly use some to fill holes in my FT thread)
    • T-206's or other pre-war cards (possibly)
    • I could also be open to a wide variety of other significant stuff. LMK what you have.

I'm only looking to trade, not sell.

If you're interested in anything, give me a shout!
    Last edited by JollyElm; 03-29-2018 at 05:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Hello,

I really like the 64 and 67 Mantle. Could you check my Flickr for them?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See outfieldelm's Items on eBay

Bump it.
    Added 2 high-numbered All Star cards from 1959 and 1961, and a 1964 #331 A.L. Bombers (see the second set of scans), to the tally.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions Detroit Pistons

Are you interested at all in signed jerseys/memorabilia, as I have about 6-7 signed jerseys, a few mini helmets and a few other signed items. Everything is certified and 100% legit from PSA/JSA/DACW/RAHC/etc. LMK.
    Last edited by McMahonFan; 04-01-2018 at 06:19 AM.