Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: Best 'Leaf' card?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Voting: Show & Tell Contest 10.0 - Week 24!

Only 2 entries!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See https://www.ebay.com/usr/nine_pockets's Items on eBay Instagram:

09232003 entered on Sunday, so technically it shouldn't count, right?

Also, 09232003 shouldn't get one point for finishing in second place last week, because he used a card that he'd already used during week 6.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Also, 09232003 shouldn't get one point for finishing in second place last week, because he used a card that he'd already used during week 6.

yes I admitted to that and as for sunday its done ALL the time, I am not The FIRST person to get in late, even voting goes an extra day sometimes, so relax bud

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See https://www.ebay.com/usr/nine_pockets's Items on eBay Instagram:

It's great that you admitted to that, but they still gave you a point. So my comment was directed toward the moderators.

As for getting in late, I submitted a card one day late for week 15 and it wasn't included in the voting. So that part of my comment was also directed toward the moderators.

Just trying to make a point. Rules are rules, and they should be the same for everybody. Let the moderators explain. I'm sure others would like to hear an explanation, too.

yes I admitted to that and as for sunday its done ALL the time, I am not The FIRST person to get in late, even voting goes an extra day sometimes, so relax bud

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

It's great that you admitted to that, but they still gave you a point. So my comment was directed toward the moderators.

As for getting in late, I submitted a card one day late for week 15 and it wasn't included in the voting. So that part of my comment was also directed toward the moderators.

Just trying to make a point. Rules are rules, and they should be the same for everybody. Let the moderators explain. I'm sure others would like to hear an explanation, too.

Maybe you should send your thought via a PM to Moderators.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 cards only ? wow not much of a competition here anymore..

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

wanted to put in a better leaf card but it is number /10 and another I had is number /6
    dont collect alot of leaf so when I do , its usually low numbered

but still fun to post anything and go from there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

I've been so busy, totally forgot to check the time stamp! You are right.. It shouldn't count, as I do not include any other late entries.
    Also, thank you for pointing that out that the card has been used before. I've now given the second-place point to 10-4 collector.
    Next time just send me a PM about all of this though :)
    Last edited by aweeks; 03-20-2018 at 03:42 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

I've been so busy, totally forgot to check the time stamp! You are right.. It shouldn't count, as I do not include any other late entries.
    Also, thank you for pointing that out that the card has been used before. I've now given the second-place point to 10-4 collector.
    Next time just send me a PM about all of this though :)

its all good, I did make a mistake, posted my card twice, my bad and I owned up to it

still like the contest