Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See 22emmittzone's Items on eBay

Awesome! I believe in always continually improving changes that have been well thought out. Also, having worked in a development environment, I suggest making it a regular occurrence. Perhaps twice a year at specific times that stay the same each year. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Alabama Crimson Tide Cleveland Indians

Thank you for the time, efforts and resources to make this the best trading site on the planet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    Twitter: @Nsloki See nobodyweirdlikeme's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks Scott. I appreciate the hard work you and your team put into this place!
    My main focus is 90s star inserts/refractors in any sport but will also look at RCs, Color Refractors/Prizms and #'d of JRod, Witt, Ohtani, Carroll, Griffey, Jeter, Trout, Acuna, Jordan, Lebron, Luka, Ja, Ant, Brady, Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Hurts and any other star rookies/prospects
    Any Kobe Bryant Esp. Rookie Year Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is great. No forum has taken the reins of having a solid show list or helping promote VIA social media and so seeing SCF be the one to do it is wonderful.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games. Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better :) Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

I'm likely in for two tickets for the Angels-Indians game, maybe as many as four or five. I'm going to the game for sure, it just depends on price for whether I'll be sitting with the SCF group or not; also depends on whether my wife comes up, whether my dad wants to go, and if he does then on whether or not his girlfriend wants to go too.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks for all the updates. Keep up the great work, Scott!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

Scott, really appreciate the time and effort you and your team put into SCF. I'm a big fan of the Inventory Manager, certainly helps to keep me organized with my Iginla pc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for SCF.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Looks great Scott, keep up the great work!

BANNED

Country
    New York Mets Boston Celtics Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @tomdicaprio Instagram:

I like the changes and the direction that SCF is heading in!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast